napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I'm so pumped for this last six weeks of this cycle!

21infantry

Took my last shot of decca last week I was at 400mg weekly along with 800mg of EQ. Now is the time for EQ to work it's magic, in the last few weeks I have become so vascular like never before I mean it's 24/7, starting to see separation and now this last six weeks adding Winstrol at 40mg. From what I heard from many this is the money time.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

That's gonna be similar to my next cycle. Trying to do something other than tren. Keep us updated and get those gains!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took my last shot of decca last week I was at 400mg weekly along with 800mg of EQ. Now is the time for EQ to work it's magic, in the last few weeks I have become so vascular like never before I mean it's 24/7, starting to see separation and now this last six weeks adding Winstrol at 40mg. From what I heard from many this is the money time.

I hear you bro. Its awesome!! I'm on test, deca, eq and mast and added in winstrol a few weeks ago. The look this is giving me is insane. I'm in my last 4 weeks

I hear you bro. Its awesome!! I'm on test, deca, eq and mast and added in winstrol a few weeks ago. The look this is giving me is insane. I'm in my last 4 weeks
I ran EQ once before for only 10 weeks and didn't see the benefits due too health reasons. If you don't have patience EQ isn't the cycle for you or even Decca IMO.

To clarify I had too, ax the cycle at ten weeks, after seeing when it kicks I don't see any benefit then a 18 week cycle. I might extend it to 20 if it's still doing it's thing.

To clarify I had too, ax the cycle at ten weeks, after seeing when it kicks I don't see any benefit then a 18 week cycle. I might extend it to 20 if it's still doing it's thing.

So how many weeks have you been on EQ 800?

What are your dosages bro?
Is it true eq starts to shine after 8 weeks depending on dosage?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So dose is as follows
Test Cyp 400mg 1-18
Decca 400mg 1-12
EQ 800mg 1-18
Whiny 40mg 12-18

Currently going into week 13

What are your dosages bro?
Is it true eq starts to shine after 8 weeks depending on dosage?

For most people EQ hits between 10 to 12 weeks a few will see early results at 8 weeks. I started to see the typical EQ effects at week 10.

All good mate
Im on
750 test e
600 eq
500 deca
A week very vasculine but still dont think eq has hit this is more likely to be the deca
Hoping eq shows its self soon though first time runing it
No hunger signs yet which is what i was after but yea we all react to compounds different

All good mate
Im on
750 test e
600 eq
500 deca
A week very vasculine but still dont think eq has hit this is more likely to be the deca
Hoping eq shows its self soon though first time runing it
No hunger signs yet which is what i was after but yea we all react to compounds different

True, while most compounds have traits we all react a little different.

Top Bottom