napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Illinois crew

stilwtr

There's a lot of us in here it seems. Im way down by St.louis on th Il side. Where are you guys at? Just somewhere close if ya dont wanna name your town

So im the southerner then. Been up to Chicago and when someone asked where i was from it was difficult not to say Illinois and look like an idiot. It's pretty different up there.

So im the southerner then. Been up to Chicago and when someone asked where i was from it was difficult not to say Illinois and look like an idiot. It's pretty different up there.
I lived in TN for 11 years. You think they look at YOU funny lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

LMAO! This is very true! Its real easy for people in Chi to think they are the entirety of IL. I also had to relearn how to live, because it was so different.
When I first moved here, from KS, people acted like I had a deep south accent (which was not at all the case). Everyone always asking where I was from. I had to adapt a more neutral dialect. The accent did get me laid a TON though. I guess the girls found it endearing.

Moving here was a great decision though. I was able to have a really great career fighting in mid-level/regional mma promotions, while coaching wrestling. Now I own my own health food and smoothie joint and I'm married to a model. Life's been pretty good to me up here! And to think, it all started when I took a trip up here to visit a buddy and never went back home.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Highland is very close to me. On a side note, i may sound southern to you fucks but there's nothing i love more then the southern twang af some of tge girls from the real down south. Tennessee, Georgia, Louisiana and such. That shit gets me going. Anytime i get customer service thats not a terrorist it sounds like some hot lil southern belle. Always gotta ask where they're from.

I actually used to take me deer to highland for processing, a place called kortes. They started using too much liquid smoke on everything. Haven't been there in about 5 years now.

My last deer had so much liquid smoke it had a tang to it and left an aftertaste. With the sticks especially but was in the salami too

I actually used to take me deer to highland for processing, a place called kortes. They started using too much liquid smoke on everything. Haven't been there in about 5 years now.
I hate when people do this. A few places back in KS were like this. That's why I learned to make my own sausages and got my own meat grinder and slicer. If you're hunting quality game, and prepare it right, it tastes great with little seasoning added (bear excluded). When people mask with excess flavor and seasoning, it upsets my tastes buds and makes me question if they are covering up improper preparation.

I meant to ask, did you tell them you weren't a fan of the product? Bad batch's do happen. If I owned the place, I'd wanna know if I fucked something up, or if I was totally fucking up. Mainly cause id like the chance to make it up to someone i let down.
I looked em up though and people love their shit. Im about to order some stuff actually!

They have liver sausage. One of my favorites! All the liver from my boar hunts gets made into sausage. Definitely gonna try that shit.

Just ordered a variety of jerky and summer sausage. It's too bad they don't ship any of their sausages, but I can understand due to the costs. Gonna have to pay a visit next time I'm in the area.

Definitely.I have My family ship it to me.I'm actually going there for thanksgiving I think

sent from the GAINZZ HOUSE OF PAINZZ
You don't know where you're at for thanksgiving yet? Thats real soon man! I wish my life was that chill. Ever since marriage, my life's been planned 2 months ahead, for everything.

Top Bottom