napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Igf lr3

I don't know many here that have. Your best bet is to Google it... That's where I found most of my info.

Not everyone responds to IGF. IGF will give you quicker results than HGH but you have to cycle it 4 weeks on then 4 weeks off. HGH is more long term. Be prepared for changes in your BG levels... You may need to buy a meter and monitor it.

Not everyone responds to IGF. IGF will give you quicker results than HGH but you have to cycle it 4 weeks on then 4 weeks off. HGH is more long term. Be prepared for changes in your BG levels... You may need to buy a meter and monitor it.
Even with 25mcg 2-3x a week?? Im trying to be safe and not fuck myself up..

Even with 25mcg 2-3x a week?? Im trying to be safe and not fuck myself up..
I've only done HGH. 25mcg is a low dose so probably not. I'm not sure you'll get much out of it. I was planning on 50mcg if I ever run it. Why would you only do it 2-3 days a week?

I was told that with the longer lasting LR3 it lasts 24 hours and the pumps get so crazy it can get hard to train.. My receptors r very sensitive so anything I take I usually have to do low dose compared to a lot of people.. My friends trip out cuz I run very low doses and get crazy gains.. When taking anabolics I get nasty sides so that's y I wanted to go towards something the body produces naturally like igf..

Just be aware it can drop your BG levels keep some sugar on hand. Even 4ius of HGH drops mine down to low 70's high 60's.

Top Bottom