napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I need help asap!!!!!

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
So I have been doing this thing called lifting heavy and eating alot. I now CAN'T FIT MY ARMS COMFORTABLY in my 2xl over shirts. I just don't know what I'm gonna do when I order my SARMS and really start growing :/ I guess I'll just have to cut my sleeves off and wear them like that.

Any help will be appreciated my Meathead family!!!! ;) hehehehe

Attachments

• AP Flex1.jpg
    AP Flex1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 60
That's awesome. I often ask my wife" Now honey, be honest. Does this shirt make my arms look huge"! Haha

Bro I know the pain. Buy some stuff from GASP. They fit good ig you get thier bigger stuff. It's all I wear. What's you're arm size? I'm just over 20 and I wear 3xl.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I can't do button ups at all. I get stuck in them. No joke. I can't get it off lol.

Bro I know the pain. Buy some stuff from GASP. They fit good ig you get thier bigger stuff. It's all I wear. What's you're arm size? I'm just over 20 and I wear 3xl.

My arms are a bit under 20 inch right now more like 19.5, but I still wear 2xl shirts but on the arms I just sit the shirt between my delts and biceps, I never try to pull them over my biceps anymore. And not all shirts fit the same, some 2x are more like xl and some 3x are more like 2x depends on the shirt itself

So I have been doing this thing called lifting heavy and eating alot. I now CAN'T FIT MY ARMS COMFORTABLY in my 2xl over shirts. I just don't know what I'm gonna do when I order my SARMS and really start growing :/ I guess I'll just have to cut my sleeves off and wear them like that.

I now dude...tuff problem to have. See the kind of shirt I have on.They fit any sized arm. When I take the kiddies to church I wear the same type shirts with a sportcoat.

looking swole bro. i tell you think sarms will help you get that bf% down a bit more

Lee priest them button ups and keep growing brother!!

Hahaha I'm glad everyone caught the sarcasm. Lol and yes, I will continue to keep on growing. I hope the SARMS will help cut my bodyfat with my strict nutrition and training. Just measured today, 19.25 cold!!!!!! My triceps over power my biceps though. I have to work on my biceps harder than my tris each session. Grow baby, grow!!

Gasp does have some great stuff for bodybuilders that fit well. I have quite a bit of their stuff. Pricey, but well worth it

Dude I think it's time to hit the restart button and start with the little pink Dumbbells..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom