napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

I can tell you a source not to use...peptides warehouse

rfisher2504

If your new to sarms or looking for a new source please do yourself a favor and do not do any type of business with peptides warehouse/ geo peptides. I paid for S4 and they said I would receive tracking info within a few hours and the product would ship same day. The payment went through and then I heard nothing. Tried several phone numbers and email addresses. No response. LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE. Keep an eye on their website in the near future ✌

I should've went with my gut and bought through sarmsx. Looks like I'll be placing an order soon

I wouldn't use any source outside this forum, just being honest.

Couldn't have said it better. When you have multiple ppl saying or having the same solid contact come thru its believable that indeed that lab is to be looked at with confidence. With those reviews posted with testimony it impacts your choices

Yea I haven't had one problem using the sources on here. Hipo has peptides too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hipo doesn't carry BPC 157. I see sources that do carry it but i have no idea of their credability.
EnhancedAthlete... their sarms are garbage so i'd assume their peptides are as well
RealPeptides.
Peptide Sciences
any help would be much appreciated.
I am recovering from a knee fracture right now. And might have a couple small tears (meniscus) in my good knee from being on crutches throughout the past couple years.

Hipo doesn't carry BPC 157. I see sources that do carry it but i have no idea of their credability.
EnhancedAthlete... their sarms are garbage so i'd assume their peptides are as well
RealPeptides.
Peptide Sciences
any help would be much appreciated.
I am recovering from a knee fracture right now. And might have a couple small tears (meniscus) in my good knee from being on crutches throughout the past couple years.
I've used BPC from two different sources that was definitely legit. The problem with peptide companies are their suppliers, not the company themselves. They don't have the ability to accurately test the products they sell. So you get whatever they are getting and if they get bunk you get bunk.
Not only that but peptides are extremely fragile and can be damaged during shipping and re-constitution....rendering what could have been a high quality product useless.

BCP is extremely cheap just take a chance 50/50 you just might get the real thing.

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]

Not only that but peptides are extremely fragile and can be damaged during shipping and re-constitution....rendering what could have been a high quality product useless.

This is true... I take a gamble every time I order HGH. I've been lucky as I've never received bunk but I wonder how much it has degraded due to heat and shipping.

Rui-products is a peptides place I've ordered from a few times. Everything I've tried seemed legit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks everyone! Went through Hipo and got me what I needed. Decided to use TB-500 as its more of a tendonitis issue than a tear.

Hey Everyone, Hipo asked for payment, but the link they sent me took me to a climbing store webpage and wanted me to buy a sleeping bag? Is this correct process?

Hey Everyone, Hipo asked for payment, but the link they sent me took me to a climbing store webpage and wanted me to buy a sleeping bag? Is this correct process?
And download some Anti-spyware technology...maybe even drop the cash for a Avast or Norton Antivirus software.

It is not wise at all to post payment info anywhere. Although it sounds like you may have a re-direct virus hijacking your browser. Expect more shenanigans like this one if my suspicions are correct then it will certainly happen again.

I would just email hipo myself with a problem like that. The44 is also very responsive I'm sure you would get a quick reply

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]

Last edited:
I'm just going to throw out my experience with peptide warehouse, I had a transaction with them that was paid, shipped, and received in two days. (small transaction)
On another note has anyone checked out rasa research? Source for peptides and sarms.

Top Bottom