napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

HUGE Pharmacom Labs Sale! Isarms Exclusive! Happy Holidays!

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
Hey Fellas, I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season and are putting those cheat meals to good use!

Today until the end of this week (12/26/16), we will be offering a 25% off coupon for ALL products on our website!

To use our 25% off coupon simply enter "christmas" in the discount/promo code slot in your shopping cart.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Pharmacom Laboratories!

ee73ea97df4443bbc794c9be4dade4b5.png

Our Manufacturing -

https://vimeo.com/135633565

https://vimeo.com/125540643

About us -

1. We are not home brewing manufacturers, we provide pharmaceutical grade quality! Our products are manufactured in a cleanroom by an automated production line, which produces 200000 pills and 2000 vials per hour with full quality control! We have our own chromatograph for analyzing the purity of raw materials and final products.

2. We check filling settings of vials before we start to produce each new batch. Each ml of our oil contains the manifested quantity of the raw material. You can check our products in a lab and you will assure yourself in this.

3. We add always a bit more than 10 ml oil in each vial. We consider the small oil amount that stays in the needle after injection. So, our vials have real 10,5 ml oil.

4. We don`t have underdosed vials or pills! Our production line is fully automated. We recheck our equipment settings before we launch each new batch. All settings for each vial or pill within one batch are equal. If one vial was underdosed, it would mean that all other vials from this batch are underdosed too. This is just impossible. We check selectively lot of vials in each batch and if at least one vial differs, the entire batch is subject for rechecking.

5. We pay huge attention to preservation of health, that`s why we carefully sterilize all oils for intramuscular injections. When using our oils you can be 100% sure you will never catch staphylococcus or other bacteria.

6. We use 5 to 10% pharmaceutical grade ethyl oleate in our oils. As a result injections are not painful and don`t cause big lumps etc. (Attention shall be paid only with high concentrated oils 500mg/ml. They can be a bit painful and cause lumps, but only first times, after this the body gets used to high concentrations). As carrier is used grape seed oil.

7. Our products have lot of protection elements against counterfeits, especially protection codes, which can be checked in the respective section of our official site pharmacomlabs.com/code. You will always know whether your vial is genuine or not.

8. We test all our products internally on our volunteers before we launch them in the market. If some problems are reported, we improve formulas and only after this start selling. You always get proven and safe product!

9. Our products have one of the best designs among all steroid manufacturers worldwide! They look very professional. All vials are supplied in original cardboard box with brief manuals inside.

3e551ac9252d277003d3156550b4aff8.jpg

Yes, our products are probably not the cheapest ones, but if you purchase them, you get a health safety guarantee.

In case you forgot from reading and watching all that amazing goodness! The code is "christmas" for 25% off!

Let's leave this off on a good note with a... a... PHARMACOM TREE!

97ccf26576b098dae8fefa7521a5fcf1.jpg

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Worldwide Shipping Success Rate
1e363f3c0238a844bee5492856d08b9c.png

Any chance Pharmacom will come out with 20mL or 30mL vials for injectable??

Yes they are, pharmaceutical grade gear lab results as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pharmacom will come in handy now that my health insurance has stopped paying for my TRT! My Pharmacie want $244.91 for 10mL's of Test Cyp and for $300 I can get five 10mL jugs from you guys for $300 plus shipping! Nearly a years worth! Hei! Brings me to another question! I send PM!

Pharmacom will come in handy now that my health insurance has stopped paying for my TRT! My Pharmacie want $244.91 for 10mL's of Test Cyp and for $300 I can get five 10mL jugs from you guys for $300 plus shipping! Nearly a years worth! Hei! Brings me to another question! I send PM!

Great question brother! If you have any more you can continue to pm!

af9710691c09806aef43eb12da5dd4f0.jpg

use alongside our 25% off code "christmas" for a price on this that is unbeatable by anybody else!

Discount code "christmas" will be invalid in 4 days so act fast fellas.

ENJOY!

100% Shipping Success Rate
Discount code "christmas" for 25% off -4 days left-

==============================
PHARMACOMSTORE PERMANENT PROMOS

100$ Free Store Credit – Keep a full log of your PharmacomStore cycle on a random steroid forum (diet, training, pics). E-mail us the link and we’ll credit your PharmacomStore account with 100$.

50$ Free Store Credit - Make a thread with pics alongside a brief feedback of your cycle

100% Shipping Success Rate
Discount code "christmas" for 25% off -4 days left-

Damn! Every job I had coming up has backed out for Christmas!! I was hoping to make some money over holidays, but at least I have couple of small jobs! Januarie is where my money comes in! Disbursement related direct to being back in class!

2 days till this expires, we won't have a discount this high again for months!

36 hours left for "christmas" promo code ! (25%)

Top Bottom