napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

How to use HCG and IGF-1 Pharma Lady

Hello Members

I get many questions about how to mix and use HCG and IGF-1 so I thought I make topic so everyone can see.

HCG

1 - using insulin needle withdraw 1ml (100 units) sterile solution from white top bottle

2- Inject sterile solution into HCG vial (orange top)

3- Leave still until white powder is fully dissolve, do not shake bottle.

4- When ready to inject take out required dose with insulin needle, 500IU = 10 units, 1000IU = 20 units ect

5- inject under skin in any part of body, best places stomach or glutes.

IGF-1

1 - using insulin needle withdraw 1ml (100 units) sterile solution/bac water

2- Inject sterile solution into IGF vial (black top)

4- When ready to inject take out required dose with insulin needle, 50mch = 50 units, 100mcg = 100 units ect

5- inject under skin in any part of body or into muscle trained that day, either are fine and can use insulin needle for both

Always keep IGF and HCG in fridge;)

Hello Members

I get many questions about how to mix and use HCG and IGF-1 so I thought I make topic so everyone can see.

HCG

1 - using insulin needle withdraw 1ml (100 units) sterile solution from white top bottle

2- Inject sterile solution into HCG vial (orange top)

4- When ready to inject take out required dose with insulin needle, 500IU = 10 units, 1000IU = 20 units ect

5- inject under skin in any part of body, best places stomach or glutes.

IGF-1

1 - using insulin needle withdraw 1ml (100 units) sterile solution/bac water

2- Inject sterile solution into IGF vial (black top)

4- When ready to inject take out required dose with insulin needle, 50mch = 50 units, 100mcg = 100 units ect

5- inject under skin in any part of body or into muscle trained that day, either are fine and can use insulin needle for both

Always keep IGF and HCG in fridge;)

ok so with the hcg do you use the insulin needle? or is it a normal IM injection. I am not ready for this but will be in about 3 months. I will do more research before but this is invaluable info Pharma Lady thanks

ok so with the hcg do you use the insulin needle? or is it a normal IM injection. I am not ready for this but will be in about 3 months. I will do more research before but this is invaluable info Pharma Lady thanks

Yes Sir insulin needle is perfectly fine to inject subq

ok thanks ya I will certainly have to do some studying on mixing and keeping refrigerated and all that within the next few months
There are videos on YouTube... I've watched the videos for hgh... Same concept...

ya I figured but I don't hit that til another 12-14 weeks so I knew I had time to learn all I can, and get an order in. and of course ask all the important noob ass questions that come along with that hahaha

ya I figured but I don't hit that til another 12-14 weeks so I knew I had time to learn all I can, and get an order in. and of course ask all the important noob ass questions that come along with that hahaha
I've never done subq either so I definitely don't mind the questions... I'm interested in incorporating hgh in the future so I'm learning as well...

ya I asked last night if you can get insulin needles at CVS with no questions asked. cb do you know? I am gonna go up there today and just see. if not its no big deal to order some online.

ya I asked last night if you can get insulin needles at CVS with no questions asked. cb do you know? I am gonna go up there today and just see. if not its no big deal to order some online.
I'm not sure... I order everything online (gpz)

Cvs where I live stopped selling needles. Best place is med lab supply. You can buy a box of 100 insulin needles for pretty cheap. They were on sale for 6.99. They get the job done.

cool. i dont care too much for cvs anyway since they outlawed tobacco. but yet still sells soda and candy and horseshit. i believe obesity outranks deaths over tobacco and its a free choice for someone to smoke or not to smoke

Some times you can others may want a prescription. I usually got them from Walgreen's and Walmart but still some will and some won't, it just depends on the person working there

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

I was getting at Walgreens but they stopped selling without script now but Walmart does sell without script both insulin and 23g 1 inch and 1 1/2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom