napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to safely run a trenbolone cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Covering yourself by taking the proper precautions while running Tren is crucial for health, safety, and success of your cycle. Another very informative video

RickRock said:
Covering yourself by taking the proper precautions while running Tren is crucial for health, safety, and success of your cycle. Another very informative video

thanks brother... I thought this would benefit A LOT of people so hopefully it helps keep everyone as safe as possible...

Hey Dylan,

What was the supplement you recommended in the video for cardio support? Could'nt quite make it out in the video

If I live to retirement I sure as hell want to try Tren! Any loss of cardio endurance or chemistry with teammates I can't risk :(

PresTex said:
Hey Dylan,

What was the supplement you recommended in the video for cardio support? Could'nt quite make it out in the video

Hey brother, its GW-501516... www.pureessencesarms.com and there are all of my articles there to read etc... I have videos in the videopedia section here as well...

sealrunner said:
If I live to retirement I sure as hell want to try Tren! Any loss of cardio endurance or chemistry with teammates I can't risk :(

yes i understand that and for me too... i love the body transformation but the side effects are brutal....

DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:

yes i understand that and for me too... i love the body transformation but the side effects are brutal....

From my observations, make known I've never used tren, of other people that the better your starting condition the less severe the side effects are. Mostly because I feel like the person needs to dial in mainly their diet because it affects the body just as much as any drug.

sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:

From my observations, make known I've never used tren, of other people that the better your starting condition the less severe the side effects are. Mostly because I feel like the person needs to dial in mainly their diet because it affects the body just as much as any drug.

this is definitely true... also keep in mind that more is not always better, especially with tren use... a little bit of tren can go a very long way...

Re: RE: Re: How to safely run a trenbolone cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:

this is definitely true... also keep in mind that more is not always better, especially with tren use... a little bit of tren can go a very long way...
That is definitely the truth. You don't need a lot of Tren to make a huge difference

I have NOT noticed that being in better condition makes for a better tren run. It seems to be consistent in its ability to do what it does.

As long as estro is in check which can be controlled by the AI and the amount of test you run, you'll be a candidate.

As for diet, tren is a carb monster. Low blood sugar seems to be the theme of the day when you don't eat enough carbs. In fact, simpler carbs like candy seem to help the most, better than any veggies or starches. I know it's weird. Bouncing on and off a dirty diet work well for me when on it.

DylanGemelli said:
PresTex said:
Hey Dylan,

Hey brother, its GW-501516... http://www.pureessencesarms.com and there are all of my articles there to read etc... I have videos in the videopedia section here as well...

My bad, should have been more specific. I thought I heard you mention something like carditone or cardigo and thats the supplement I was referring to. Definitely going to pick up some GW-50 though.

PresTex said:
DylanGemelli said:
PresTex said:
Hey Dylan,

Hey brother, its GW-501516... http://www.pureessencesarms.com and there are all of my articles there to read etc... I have videos in the videopedia section here as well...

My bad, should have been more specific. I thought I heard you mention something like carditone or cardigo and thats the supplement I was referring to. Definitely going to pick up some GW-50 though.

YES for blood pressure as well... Carditone helps to regulate blood pressure... Here is a link for it at vitamin shoppe... http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/r-u-ved- ... V4o6eeFaCY

You definitely want the gw-501516 as well in there though... PM me and I can help get you a deal on that as well...

It should be noted that most people who run their test lower than tren, experience less sides, in general.

If care is taken in controlling estrogen, prolactin should not be much of an issue. However, when it is, cabergoline all the way.

Bio-Tech said:
It should be noted that most people who run their test lower than tren, experience less sides, in general.

If care is taken in controlling estrogen, prolactin should not be much of an issue. However, when it is, cabergoline all the way.

Perfectly said and I completely agree on all fronts with this!

TheSVPdeal said:
I have NOT noticed that being in better condition makes for a better tren run. It seems to be consistent in its ability to do what it does.

As long as estro is in check which can be controlled by the AI and the amount of test you run, you'll be a candidate.

As for diet, tren is a carb monster. Low blood sugar seems to be the theme of the day when you don't eat enough carbs. In fact, simpler carbs like candy seem to help the most, better than any veggies or starches. I know it's weird. Bouncing on and off a dirty diet work well for me when on it.

I agree completely about Tren and carbs. I always have to increase carb intake on Tren. It just eats them right up when I'm on it, and simple carbs and sugars are very well tolerated on Tren. That's why I will enjoy a little more sweets and things like that when I run it

Safety first...

... and time to let the cat out of the bag....

...Pharm Grade Caber will be available in 2 weeks, Gents

Bio-Tech said:
Safety first...

... and time to let the cat out of the bag....

...Pharm Grade Caber will be available in 2 weeks, Gents

Fucking awesome. About time we had a legit pharma caber source!

Top Bottom