napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long for increased dose to kick in

Androman

I was wondering how long would an increased dosage mid cycle kick in if you're running a long ester steroid? For example I was running 250mg of trenbolone enanthate for exactly four weeks yesterday and increased to 400mg today, would it take another 4-5 weeks to peak or would it peak quicker? I only want to run the tren for 10 weeks total.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

I was wondering how long would an increased dosage mid cycle kick in if you're running a long ester steroid? For example I was running 250mg of trenbolone enanthate for exactly four weeks yesterday and increased to 400mg today, would it take another 4-5 weeks to peak or would it peak quicker? I only want to run the tren for 10 weeks total.

Since you are already at peak dosage under the 250mg dose, the increase will be noticed and take effect almost immediately, and you should notice the difference of the extra 150mg within a couple injections

There is much less to worry about compounding versus starting from day one, so that is reflected in how quick you see results from that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Since you are already at peak dosage under the 250mg dose, the increase will be noticed and take effect almost immediately, and you should notice the difference of the extra 150mg within a couple injections

There is much less to worry about compounding versus starting from day one, so that is reflected in how quick you see results from that

Thanks Rick I thought it was going to be like going from TRT to blasting. Didn't want to wait another whole 4 weeks for it to peak, just to finish a couple weeks later.

You can easily calculate it here http://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?langid=8

I've found the best way to rapidly get the new dose up to full concentration is :
Break the new weekly dose into daily pins for the first week AND continue with the old dose during that week (like front loading)

Play around with the calculator...very interesting to see how concentrations change over time

This is what it looks like
TrenE 250mg/wk pinned 3x for 4 weeks
Increased to 400mg pinned 3x week5-10
Black line is total concentration

no front loading

Sorry... I just realized I loaded the wrong graph... But the concept is the same
I'll run a new one for you if I can find the time

Attachments

• TrenE.250mg for 4 wks increased to 400mg wk5-10.jpg
    TrenE.250mg for 4 wks increased to 400mg wk5-10.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Thanks Rick I thought it was going to be like going from TRT to blasting. Didn't want to wait another whole 4 weeks for it to peak, just to finish a couple weeks later.

TRT to blasting is like doing the opposite...going from a low dose to a high dose, so obviously it does take a while to start noticing things but being already on higher doses with a slight bump is totally different

trust me, it will not take long... i have done this quite often and the effect is always noticed rapidly... it will be nothing like letting your esters build initially, i assure you that... half the time or less is easily how to gauge it, generally on the less side of that...

Top Bottom