napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hmb

Jbatty62

Hey Dylan i was wonderin if HMB is a good cortisol blocker and if not can you reccomend one thanks.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

i just did a video on this that is coming out very soon so be ready for the video... i did a few on hmb... for cortisol, you absolutely want GW501516... you dont just use hmb for purposes like that... gw is PERFECT for what you are wanting

i just did a video on this that is coming out very soon so be ready for the video... i did a few on hmb... for cortisol, you absolutely want GW501516... you dont just use hmb for purposes like that... gw is PERFECT for what you are wanting
Seems like GW is a wonder compound!! Ive heard you speak on so many things it can be used for. Currently on tren cycle and it has just sapped my cardio. If im not mistaken GW helps with that as well
Right? I gotta bite the bullet and get some of this. Really the only sides im getting from the tren are
Insomnia and the cardio issue. Really nothing i can do about the insomnia right. I def do t want to take ambien or some other sleep med. Gains are amazing but iam def stopping the tren at 8 weeks.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

yes, gw NOT ONLY helps with cardio with tren but it also treats cholesterol AND blood pressure which take a mean hit when using tren... not much i can tell you on the insomnia but be very ver careful with ambien because it can turn into something you abuse and has other side effects... here is a link for the buy 2 get 1 free on your gw purchase... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

Top Bottom