napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High estrogen causing insomnia

baterst

Banned
In one of Dylan Gemelli's videos on youtube, he mentioned that high estrogen (from use of anabolic steroids) can cause insomnia. This was the first that I heard this. Is insomnia a common side-effect of high estrogen, or is it pretty rare?

there is a long list of side effects because everyone is different and handles hormones differently. also certain side effects can be stand alone OR side effects OF side effects. for example, depression can lead to insomnia but insomnia can lead to depression, yet neither one indicates one or the other. if i have insomnia that doesnt mean im depressed BUT that could be the reason. if i have depression i may not be able to sleep or i might not have problems sleeping. its uncertain... So there are alot of variables.

why do you ask? are you having any issues?

Last edited:
In one of Dylan Gemelli's videos on youtube, he mentioned that high estrogen (from use of anabolic steroids) can cause insomnia. This was the first that I heard this. Is insomnia a common side-effect of high estrogen, or is it pretty rare?

It's just one side effect of many that can happen from having elevated estrogen levels. Some people may experience it and some may not. Different side effects can hit people differently

It's just one side effect of many that can happen from having elevated estrogen levels. Some people may experience it and some may not. Different side effects can hit people differently

always listen to my videos closely... i always make it clear that i MUST list any possibilities but then i always note when they are fare or not common... that is not a common side effect from elevated estrogen but it has occurred in some... its not likely but its a possibility to look for... high estrogen has a negative effect psychologically which can obviously lead to several issues...

Hi, I had labs and my doctor told me my T level was 96, I was put on 400mg(2ml) of Watson testosterone injection every 2 weeks. He let me give the shots myself. First 2 weeks I noticed more clarity, I felt pretty good. Then it went down hill. I have taken a total of 4 injections now and feel like crap. Anxiety, really hard to sleep well, zero energy, water retention and I taken sedative. I went to Dr today(my regular Dr was off) seen a PA, she kept saying, let’s check your thyroids, do diabetes test, let’s send you for sleep apnea study. I kept telling her, I read many articles online and I need my estrogen level checked. Was ridiculous, I just had a lab done during a physical that tested my blood sugar(was perfect), thyroid tests always been good and I don’t even snore and even asked my wife if she ever heard anything odd when I am sleeping and she said No. Finally the Dr agreed to test my estrogen, so will find out results in 3 days. As I am now, is beyond horrible, I have never had this low energy or anxiety ever.

Hi, I had labs and my doctor told me my T level was 96, I was put on 400mg(2ml) of Watson testosterone injection every 2 weeks. He let me give the shots myself. First 2 weeks I noticed more clarity, I felt pretty good. Then it went down hill. I have taken a total of 4 injections now and feel like crap. Anxiety, really hard to sleep well, zero energy, water retention and I taken sedative. I went to Dr today(my regular Dr was off) seen a PA, she kept saying, let’s check your thyroids, do diabetes test, let’s send you for sleep apnea study. I kept telling her, I read many articles online and I need my estrogen level checked. Was ridiculous, I just had a lab done during a physical that tested my blood sugar(was perfect), thyroid tests always been good and I don’t even snore and even asked my wife if she ever heard anything odd when I am sleeping and she said No. Finally the Dr agreed to test my estrogen, so will find out results in 3 days. As I am now, is beyond horrible, I have never had this low energy or anxiety ever.

You need to start your own thread if you have a question bro

Top Bottom