napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High estro on cycle. Help?

Dirtydaddyfitness

I did mid cycle bloods and i had really high estrogen 277 where as normal is 46-146

I have been taking only 0,25mg of adex eod. Cause i crashed estro at the beginning with 0,5 mg eod.

I have aromasin . I started taking aromasin yesterday and also taking 0,5mg arimidex ed.
How many days they need to be taken together. Cause arimidex brings estro down quicly. But aromasin takes time . Based on the science that it blocks the enzyme
But circulating estrogen is stilll in blood. I feel really bloated and having little cardio issues.

Cycle is test/eq 350/600
Week7

Can anyone help. How to go from here. Stop arimidex and take 12,5 mg aromasin ed? Or take them together?

I would just stick to one or the other. Take your dose daily for a few days and then back it off. 350mg isn’t a high dose at all. Do you know if you are particularly sensitive?

Yes im sensitive to estrogen conversion.
I think im gona go with arimidex 0,5 a day , cause i feel the effects of arimidex faster. And mabey do another blood test next friday. And see where im.at. What do you think. And save the aromasin to the end for not rebounding properties?

I've read that Arimidex does work faster than Aromasin. I've never used Arimidex but for me Aromasin can take up to a week to "catch up" to estrogen sides. You can use Arimidex during cycle and Aromasin during PCT. This has been done before with success.

So adjust my arimidex right now with bloods taken. And when pct starts i start taking aromasin 12,5 mg eod? And all 6 weeks in pct i take 12,5 or taper after week 4?

Just get your estrogen under control and when it comes to PCT you need Aromasin. No one can predict the dosage you will need. You have to figure that out yourself. Aromasin 12.5mg eod is just a reference starting point.

Ok i count my aromasin if i have enough of it for end of the cycle and pct ill switch if i come short ill switch few weeks later. thank you all. I really appriciate the answers. That helps.

And i hope i get estro under control

1 more question though. How bad is really high estrogen. Does it do any big harm. If i am high a little. Some.people say you need a bit more estrogen to build muscle. Does it really have to be on range on cycle? I had naturally 135 (45-145 range) now in week 7 it is 277. But i only took 0,25 adex eod.

Sorry if question is stupid

Top Bottom