napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh.....

21infantry

3.5 months on now. 4IU a day, let me say one thing this stuff is starting to do amazing things. Being 40 I have had some stubborn fat areas and those are starting to melt away and my training and diet haven't really changed. I've had deep sleep for the first time in years. Loosing fat retaining muscle and a little bit of gains. This is the ultimate recomp PED IMO. Just a few thoughts on it.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

i love hearing about hgh experiences... thanks for sharing brother... any water retention early on?

i love hearing about hgh experiences... thanks for sharing brother... any water retention early on?
Well hard to tell I didn't notice any more water retention then normal, but I was crushing about 500mg of test a week when I started and I always even with Aromasin have a few lbs of water retention. But ushal symptoms such as pain in the hands but it wasn't that bad. I am using a brand called Evo.

When I first started I had water retention around my ankles and calves for about a week but it went away.

it's funny some of the generic stuff i first tried i had pain in my wrists so bad it would wake me up at night. now i'm on pharmacy grade, they ship it right to my door and i don't notice anything hah. guess i got used to it

Evogene, uppermarket generic from the EU so far so good. Used Phizer when I first started but those prices where killing me. Very happy with this brand.

are you still using it now too bro?
Yes I basically run it year round. I adjust the dosage depending on what's going on at the time. I'm running Tren right now so I don't need a lot. Just 2ius for sleep and recovery. When I go back to TRT I may bump it up a little to help keep the fat loss from the Tren.

Yes I basically run it year round. I adjust the dosage depending on what's going on at the time. I'm running Tren right now so I don't need a lot. Just 2ius for sleep and recovery. When I go back to TRT I may bump it up a little to help keep the fat loss from the Tren.
Just came off cycle, HGH with Tren, holy shit ride must be epic

nice bro!! good to know!

20 week cycle, now need to wait 18 weeks to run this combo. Temptations

If you bump up your HGH when you come off cycle it helps a lot bro. TRT and 4ius who needs a cycle?

If you bump up your HGH when you come off cycle it helps a lot bro. TRT and 4ius who needs a cycle?
You have a good memory, that I was a TRT guy. Yeah I agree, and told my women I was done with Anabolics besides my TRT and HGH. Just temptations, I'll probably just run some Sust at 500mg as very enhanced TRT and the HGH from April through June.

You have a good memory, that I was a TRT guy. Yeah I agree, and told my women I was done with Anabolics besides my TRT and HGH. Just temptations, I'll probably just run some Sust at 500mg as very enhanced TRT and the HGH from April through June.

Yeah I remember... I tried going higher than 4ius but I got blood sugar problems so I keep it low. If I do 4ius I split it up. 2iu am and 2ius "pm. I usually stay around 2-3 ius.

Top Bottom