napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH JINTROPIN

Siljo3

Hello, i want to ask if this HGH is legit? I am using now Hypertropin ( green box ), 2 IU. And i want to start using this Jintropin ( white box ). Do you think is good substitute?
I
Best regards

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Photo 23. 09. 15 12 38 56.jpg
    Photo 23. 09. 15 12 38 56.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 72
Mmmm... hard to say.... depends, mostly on the supplier. You would be suprised what can be faked.

Your best bet is to run a serum test and see where your blood levels are after the iniection. I think your good. I have yet to run hgh and I hear very little about jintropin these days.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Did u verify the serial numbers are the gensci site?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

See even serial numbers though idk. Again idk how it works totally but my friend got scammed by a guy that would supply hgh. I guess he was taking the goodies out and replacing them with fakes. Reused the box and everything. Got him for like 800 bucks. Not this same brand though.

You want me to answer in chinese???? lol!! I think that there are all levels of shit going on with g. Let me tell you this. I am not a big g fan, but I have a friend that thinks it is a miracle drug. It seems that sometimes he gets really good stuff and sometimes not so good. Well I know this lady who had a dwarf son that got a script of the real deal. I think the 3 month script was in the thousands$$$. Well this dude said if he did more than 1iu of the script stuff then he was over done. So he has done one batch at 4iu, some at 2, some at 3iu. But the real deal is one iu. That is the only input I can give you on it. You can get it locally you know...right?

drb_iac said:
You want me to answer in chinese???? lol!! I think that there are all levels of shit going on with g. Let me tell you this. I am not a big g fan, but I have a friend that thinks it is a miracle drug. It seems that sometimes he gets really good stuff and sometimes not so good. Well I know this lady who had a dwarf son that got a script of the real deal. I think the 3 month script was in the thousands$$$. Well this dude said if he did more than 1iu of the script stuff then he was over done. So he has done one batch at 4iu, some at 2, some at 3iu. But the real deal is one iu. That is the only input I can give you on it. You can get it locally you know...right?

^^^ You mean to tell me you havent been practicing your chinese DRB ? LOL,_ !! That was classic.. LMAO ! :lol:

TX TERROR said:
See even serial numbers though idk. Again idk how it works totally but my friend got scammed by a guy that would supply hgh. I guess he was taking the goodies out and replacing them with fakes. Reused the box and everything. Got him for like 800 bucks. Not this same brand though.

Well besides the few real jins floating around and there arnt many. Any jin u get now is a copy. Or a generic. Jintropin hasnt been made by gensci since 2008

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
TX TERROR said:

Well besides the few real jins floating around and there arnt many. Any jin u get now is a copy. Or a generic. Jintropin hasnt been made by gensci since 2008

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You think this copies are ok? I can get this box for 150$. Hypertropin 350$. Quite expensive :D

Top Bottom