napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH and Testosterone for chronic back pain

Woldey01

Hello experts....and Happy New Year!

I’ve a question for y’all. I tweaked my lower back about 10 years ago doing squats. I was in a tremendous pain...walking and sitting were painful to say the least! I went to the ER and gave me pain killers and steroid to decrease the swelling and pain. It got better in a week and I was back to normal, but I was never at 100% ever since then. I find myself going to Urgent Care at least 3 to 4 times a year because of it. The sad thing is the pain comes back while doing simple chores like putting my shoes on. I recently saw an article claiming that combination of HGH and testosterone significantly helps in chronic back pain and even spinal chord injuries. Do any of you have experience with this? Any suggestions on any SARMs, AAS, or exercises that you recommend that I can use in combination with my regular chiropractor visits? Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

testosterone and steroids are NOT going to help you so that sounds as though someone out there is trying to make a sale... hgh, yes, it could help... the sarms mk677, mk2866 and lgd4033 can DEFINITELY help you as well...

Top Bottom