bannednutritionnapsgear

HGH and PCT?

RichP

Okay guys, so Im trying to get a good understanding of how this should work. Examples: Typical test cycle is 12wks with a 4-6 pct. HGH on the other hand is us usually run for 6-12 months. I cant find any reading on coming off hgh.
Next question is what do you do when you "cocktail" test for 12wks, along side hgh?
Say your running 3 months on HGH and decide to add 12 weeks of Cyp. Do you run a pct at the end of the 12 wks while still running the hgh? or do you quit the hgh? Guys with gh experience please detail. Many, many thanks!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Okay guys, so Im trying to get a good understanding of how this should work. Examples: Typical test cycle is 12wks with a 4-6 pct. HGH on the other hand is us usually run for 6-12 months. I cant find any reading on coming off hgh.
Next question is what do you do when you "cocktail" test for 12wks, along side hgh?
Say your running 3 months on HGH and decide to add 12 weeks of Cyp. Do you run a pct at the end of the 12 wks while still running the hgh? or do you quit the hgh? Guys with gh experience please detail. Many, many thanks!

hgh would require no pct whatsoever... if you run test then of course you would need a pct but that does not mean you discontinue hgh at all... you can run it at anytime and do not need and should not stop it whatsoever until your ready to stop completely... you can add test at anytime as well...

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator

HGH is an entirely different thing than using AAS. It doesn't affect or shutdown your hpta so there is no need for PCT. it's good to run it a long time, but when you come off you just discontinue use. Nothing else is necessary

RichP

hgh would require no pct whatsoever... if you run test then of course you would need a pct but that does not mean you discontinue hgh at all... you can run it at anytime and do not need and should not stop it whatsoever until your ready to stop completely... you can add test at anytime as well...

Thanks Dylan!

HGH is an entirely different thing than using AAS. It doesn't affect or shutdown your hpta so there is no need for PCT. it's good to run it a long time, but when you come off you just discontinue use. Nothing else is necessary

So, HGH production by the body is not affected (shutdown) when you introduce foreign HGH? Interesting. I did not know that.

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
So, HGH production by the body is not affected (shutdown) when you introduce foreign HGH? Interesting. I did not know that.

That is somewhat of a debatable topic, as some argue that it is possible to reduce natural GH secretion with exogenous GH use, but I've seen no data to really support that for the average user. Maybe someone that uses GH at pretty high doses long term it could be affected, but I really don't know

That is somewhat of a debatable topic, as some argue that it is possible to reduce natural GH secretion with exogenous GH use, but I've seen no data to really support that for the average user. Maybe someone that uses GH at pretty high doses long term it could be affected, but I really don't know

Thanks Rick. Ive toyed with the idea of low dose HGH for therapeutic and anti-aging use but i really havent started researching it too much. Perhaps Ill give it a shot down the road.

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
I don't think it would hurt to run Sermorelin two weeks before coming off of gh. Maybe run it for a month after. I'm just making this up right now but it seems like it wouldn't hurt if there is any suppression.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I don't think it would hurt to run Sermorelin two weeks before coming off of gh. Maybe run it for a month after. I'm just making this up right now but it seems like it wouldn't hurt if there is any suppression.

Thanks. Ill note this so I dont forget to look more into when I decide to pursue the GH thing.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator

its very debatable... this is true if you feel you need to restore natural gh production but generally it is not needed... im one that goes with the side of caution though and i see no problem whatsoever with adding a peptide at the end of an hgh cycle...