napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey, steroids question?

cludemaner

Hey man, ive been using Testosterone cyp for a few years thats my compound of choice for right now ive tried winstrol too. Anyway i'm not asking for source i have two online sources. I wanted to ask about ugl. Ive used american pharmacy test a few times (with a prescription), and ive used Dragon Pharma's from china (great stuff) and i'm currently using Para Pharma's test enanthate from England. (So far so good) have you ever used pharmacon or alpha pharma? Im just asking because if you somethings better i sure wanna try it and also i only use 250 mg vials because Rich Piana said a long time ago theirs no such thing as 500 mgs in a cc. And pharmacon has 500 mg vials and para pharma has 400 and you get what im saying, is the mg thing true? Anyway thanks in advance your the man on YouTube.

read the source section for reviews on labs...

test 400 is used by a lot of people.. its not impossible to make higher concentrations at all... people used to say you couldnt make primo in 200 mg and thats all bull shit too... there's just a lot more PIP the higher the concentration you go

I'm a fan of Rich Piana may he rest in peace but honestly bro half the shit he said was bullshit. He may have believed it but bullshit nonetheless.

I will add this he was correct about dosages in the legal pharmaceutical industry but not in the UGL world that most of us deal with.

Top Bottom