napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey all!

gomad75

Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I used to be on Evo and had no idea where everyone went until I found this site lol.

I'm 5''10, sitting at about 202lbs and currently preparing for a powerlifting meet.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm looking forward to continued knowledge exchange!

Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I used to be on Evo and had no idea where everyone went until I found this site lol.

I'm 5''10, sitting at about 202lbs and currently preparing for a powerlifting meet.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm looking forward to continued knowledge exchange!

Welcome to the forum........... There is a Powerlifting/Strongman Thread you might want to check out.
I will bring it up for you with a post so it will be on page 1 so you don't have to look for it.

Glad to have you here with us brother. I'm sure you will love it here. Welcome to the family, and if you need anything at all please let me know!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Glad to have you here with us brother. I'm sure you will love it here. Welcome to the family, and if you need anything at all please let me know!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you Rick! (I actually PM'd you brother).

I really like the positive atmosphere of this place.

welcome to isarms brother... its great to have you... you will quickly see that no other forum can compare... im always here to help if you need me at anytime, don't hesitate to let me know!

Top Bottom