napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with this please!!! Endurance and strength best combination

BigMike

Guys I was about to buy GW and SR for endurance because I swim,bike and run! And what I love from this combination is that I don't need to do any pct. here's is the question guys! I can add another sram for strength that don't be suppressive???? Or I can take for example GW(endurance) and another Sarms for strength, Or SR and another Sarms for strength?

Guys I was about to buy GW and SR for endurance because I swim,bike and run! And what I love from this combination is that I don't need to do any pct. here's is the question guys! I can add another sram for strength that don't be suppressive???? Or I can take for example GW(endurance) and another Sarms for strength, Or SR and another Sarms for strength?
mk677 bro... thats the easy answer....
keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off... also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the high cost to produce… www.sarmsx.com has pure 677…

you will definitely get the strength you seek from 677... i would definitely add it along with gw and sr9009 bro...

Thank bigb!!! So I can run gw and 677 along!!

Yes you can, along with SR9009 bro. None of those are suppressive. Here is how the layout looks for them. Make sure you get them from www.sarmsx.com

1-16 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-16 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
1-16 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM (continue to run for a full year)

mk677 bro... thats the easy answer.... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off... also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the high cost to produce… www.sarmsx.com has pure 677…

you will definitely get the strength you seek from 677... i would definitely add it along with gw and sr9009 bro...

THIS. mk677, GW, and SR9009. I can vouch for the quality of SarmsX mk677 and GW. I'm on both right now and almost always am lol

Robolics Labs Representative

Top Bottom