napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with Anastrozole Dosage

xTanKx

Well, first of all sorry about my not perfect english, this will be my third cycle and consists on Test-E at 350mg EW, the reason is that I don't want to add other steroids that affect my lipids not by a current health problem or bad diet but I don't feel good with that risk of plaque build and I know that I can easy control my lipids on test. Another thing Is that I'm a very good responder and I've gained same strenght and size compared to other partners using half dosages (Other interesting thing is that I start rising up my strenght after only 2 yo 3 days on short sters and at begining of second week using long ones) last cycle was Test prop 75mg EOD + Oxandrolone 40mg ED from week 3 to 8, I gained 16 pounds of lean muscle during a cut and retained 12.5 pounds 2 weeks after pct... That's why I feel so comfortable using that ammount aiming an aesthetics body only couple steps more than normal.

So next cycle:
1-8: Test-E 350mg (The other 2 weeks I'm still ON while test still at blood).
1-10: Proviron 25mg ED Split dosages (To boost free test but don't fully sure of using it cause I still investigating how many damage it will cause to my lipids and if I can control it well with good supplementation)
9-11: Oxandrolone 10mg ED (Something I already tryed and really HELPS ME A LOT, it's like an intra cycle bridge that rly help me to start my recovery before PCT having last week of only 10mg of Oxandrolone ED ensure me that after dropping it I'll start the recovery so easy and that last week I NEVER lose strenght/size)
1-10: Anastrozole ??? E3D That's my question, I was thinking in 0.25mg E3D is quite well cause of the low dosage, it will be my first time with anastrozole cause I wasn't able to have it on previous cycles so I used Tamoxifen 10mg ED but this time I really want to dry out the extra water retention that I have due to the strogen conversion.
1-16: Ginger 3000-5000mg Daily
1-16: Soy Lecithin 1200mg Daily
1-16: CoQ10 30-50mg Daily

I hope someone can help me with Anastrozole dosage.

Stats:
Height: 1.82m ~ 5.97 feets
Weight: 80Kg
Fat %: 12.4 (measured with anthropometry 1 week ago)

Last edited:
.5 mg every other day is the general dosing... you do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork to assess... if you want to go lower, go .25 mg eod... thats up to you... noone knows how estrogen prone you are... 10 mg of anavar is a female dose and pointless but you do whatever you want

.5 mg every other day is the general dosing... you do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork to assess... if you want to go lower, go .25 mg eod... thats up to you... noone knows how estrogen prone you are... 10 mg of anavar is a female dose and pointless but you do whatever you want

I totally agree with you about anavar, I use it at this dose because it really works on me I don't really know why I can mantain everything well on that at morning before pct. Thank you so much I'll go for .25 mg EOD!!!

Top Bottom