napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help on my second Cycle (first one that I actually researched)

Bien

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum. So basically the story was around 22 years of age I went the really irresponsible and dumb route of doing my first cycle as prescribed by my coach at the time (I didn't know better).

I agree that back them I wasn't ready for it but after 5 years past that I would like to hope that i'm ready for it now. I'm currently on a cut which started from 200 pounds and im currently at 186 atm.

Height: 5'6
Weight:186
Body fat %: conservative 15 could be lower (caliper by a doctor says 11 but I doubt it as abs are just starting to become visible)
Years of training: 9
Complete cycle history : Year:2011 Winstrol Injectible 50-100mg EOD for 8 weeks for a cut(can't exactly remember coach would pin me and couldn't keep track of it) went from 175 pounds to 153 pounds
PCT for each cycle: none sadly; they said I'd be fine
Goals: far surpass first cycle stats while being safe educated and responsible about my recovery, if this cut goes well im hoping to enter a physique competition in the next year or so.
Supplements: Creatine 5g ED, Beta alanine 3.2g ED, Fish Oil 6 caps/day, Multivitamin, 5000iu of vitamin D3 ED
General idea of nutrition: I track my macros im currently cutting at around 2400cals 190p/65f/250c
Any other relevant info: Haven't been on roids since then, maintenance weight became around 190 (most of the time) at roughly 15%bf

My plan is to basically run a simple Test Prop

+

(Oral) Winstrol ----which I only found out here that it was practically the same thing to the injection without the pip.
Please correct me if i'm wrong as im really concerned about its toxicity after reading about it from other forums. I'll be using TUDCA with it

Test Prop 100mg EOD weeks total of 300mg weekly/ weeks 1-10
Winstrol tabs 50mg ED weeks 4-10 with TUDCA ( could someone help me with the dosage?)

Post Cycle: day after last injection
length 4 Weeks
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20mg
Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD
TUDCA
Milk Thisle

Cutting idea is basically maintain both fat and protein macros as much as I can and slowly drop carbs as needed, refeed once every week on a high volume leg day.

Ideally id be looking to drop 1-2 pounds a week ending at more or less 160-165 pounds.

I'd highly appreciate feedback if i'm doing this right.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feed back, im just wondering about cel cycle assist, would there be any detrimental effects if I use both?

I'm only concerned because of Androman's thread about "Your liver and the toxicity of oral AAS." Where he emphasizes tudca use.

Top Bottom