napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help cycle

monersals

Hi Dylan. Hope you are well. Just wanted some advice if you can. I’m 61 and have been actively involved in weight training for many years. In March this year I had a rotor cuff operation that went bad, contracting a bug called (Cutibacterium). This erupted after 6 weeks after the operation. I was put back into hospital for 13 day having 3 washouts during this stay, also lost 16kgs The original operation was reversed and now I have a floating muscle. Due to the reversal the shoulder muscle has been shortened meaning that I have lost most of the lifting function of my right arm. I am doing Anterior Deltoid Strengthening exercises for the past to weeks also I have been on and still am on for at least another month on antibiotics. So my question to you, is there anything else that I can do or that I can take that will get me back to the gym, and back to the life style that I was use to. Your comments would be appreciated. Thanks
PS the advice that I have given, is that I am at risk of getting the bug again if I have the operation again. Also the longer I leave it the muscle will be to short to be be attached to the cuff

the best route i would recommend is with sarms... mk2866 for healing and muscle preservation, along with lgd for size and strength and s4 for lean muscle gain and strength... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom