napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hcg & trt

imagors

Hey Dylan, I’m a recent subscriber and had a quick question for you: I recently started TRT through a licensed clinic and was subscribed HCG along with my T. In an effort to save money I was going to drop the HCG but wasn’t sure if that was a good idea. I know in the video you did on HCG you said you never ran/run it. Would you make the same suggestion for someone who is on TRT rather than a typical 8, 10, or 12 week cycle? I realize it will help to maintain my Testicle size and help with fertility (both of which are a non-issue for me—39w/4 kids already). Aside from fertility and testicle size are there really any benefits to staying on HCG with a dose of 200mg/wk of T? As a side note, I wanted to thank you for all your videos. They have been super informative and have helped me greatly in trying to figure a number of issues out with cycles and different supplements.

you do not need it on trt whatsoever... completely unnecessary... if you are worried about testicular shrinkage, go with the product M1 MK which you can get at esarms.com

Top Bottom