napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG Reconstitution

Bose48

Fellas, I'm a little confused by what I'm finding online regarding HCG reconstitution. I have a 5000IU vial of HCG and need to know how to mix it up. From what I was told You put 1CC of BAC water in it and your good go go. However, on youtube they show people putting in 5CC's of BAC water. Thank you for the help.

1cc water. Dont push it in let the vaccum of the vial draw it in slowly. Dont shake. Gently roll vial in your hand

PHURIOUS

So if u want the dose smaller like 250iu then add 2ml of water. Make sense?

PHURIOUS

Man I asked this myself once and I felt so dumb lol. I was like "how much water do I use?" And my source was like dude... It's fractions didn't you pass grade 3 math?

Man I asked this myself once and I felt so dumb lol. I was like "how much water do I use?" And my source was like dude... It's fractions didn't you pass grade 3 math?

Well that was rude of them. Its really not fractions. Its precents and decimals and division. So maybe he is the moron. Anyway yes you decide your dosage and then add the appropriate amount of water. So if you want your dosage to be 500 iu then you add 1ml of water so each .1 ml is 500 iu or 5000 divided by 10. As in 1/10 of a ml. So part of it is fractions. Lol.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom