napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG question

bcoops

Haven?t used HCG before. Is this something that is used during cycle or after cycle or better not to use at all? I keep seeing varied uses online. Some guys use during cycle and some in pct.

Currently on test and EQ cycle. 300mg/week and 500mg/week respectively. Just want to make the best choice to have the best recovery possible. I?m not on trt.

i never use it personally... i would rather you use a natural test booster like n2generate than hcg man... the only time i find it suitable is if you need a fertility stack and then it would be a part of that...

I have used it on the tail end of a cycle (you never use it in PCT), but it isn't really worth it in my opinion.

I use it the last four weeks of my cycle every time. Yes you will def hear mixed reviews and opinions on it but I know for me it helps tremendously. Recovery is really rough for me even in a low Test cycle. If your someone who PCT is tough I would recommend you try it. Couldn?t hurt.

i never used it nor never will, if you do some research, deeper than the basic bro science, you?d see why.

Top Bottom