napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Happy 35th Bigbusiness !

MissBizz

This place saved him...saved us.. so wanted to include all of you in wishing the love of my life a very happy birthday!
Bigb has come a very long way and I couldn't be more proud of him!
Happy birthday love!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for the Bday wishes. I'm greatful to have a place like this and having to interact with a group of people as cool as all of you!!! I love the family we have here at isarms. I've had a great bday, got to see Phil Heath, Arnold, Cutler, Lobliner, Kurt Angle, everybody was here. The word was it broke attendance records for the first day. Now its off to get a fat ass steak!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Happy birthday brother!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you everyone for the Bday wishes. I'm greatful to have a place like this and having to interact with a group of people as cool as all of you!!! I love the family we have here at isarms. I've had a great bday, got to see Phil Heath, Arnold, Cutler, Lobliner, Kurt Angle, everybody was here. The word was it broke attendance records for the first day. Now its off to get a fat ass steak!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Big biz...I am glad that you got to do something you love on your bday bro. Good for you. You are a good man and deserve to have some fun on your bday.Yeah you rite!!!

Top Bottom