napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Halotestin

amahtez

Hello my brothers, how are you guys? I hope you all have had a wonderful week. My question is in regards to Halotestin. I do not plan on taking it because I am trying to first thoroughly educate myself on it. Is 10mg a day (5mg taken twice per day) sufficient for TREMENDOUS strength gains? can 10mg of Halo rival 50mg of Anadrol?
could 10mg of halo beat superdrol and anadrol at 50mg in terms of strength gains?
What are your experiences with Halotestin? Please tell me, I would LOVE to know. I was hoping maybe 10mg would be sufficient enough to build strength, Im hesistant on the 30mg dosages some people do because I read its EXTREMELY HARSH. I am just looking for some user experiences and advice, I do not plan on cycling this or even touching this till I am thoroughly educated on the compound. Thanks in advance brothers, God Bless.

why would you ever use halo? halo is for extremely advanced users and really should only be used by people competing... it doesnt sound like you are either...

Brother Dylan...Im not using Halo, im trying to educate myself on it first. and I am a competitor (boxing), with several cycles under my belt. i just wanted my questions answered on user experience and how does it compare to superdrol/anadrol in terms of strength. not cycle advice, i am not cycling anything i am not educated on.

Yes halo is pretty incredible for strength. However its important to note its 100% temporary. You keep none of it. It's basically a drug for powerlifters before a meet or bodybuilders entering a show for hardness and vascularity. It offers nothing to the regular gym rat

Yes halo is pretty incredible for strength. However its important to note its 100% temporary. You keep none of it. It's basically a drug for powerlifters before a meet or bodybuilders entering a show for hardness and vascularity. It offers nothing to the regular gym rat

Thank u so much brother rick for taking time out of ur day to answer my question. i truly appreciate it! In terms of its temporary results, it isnt possible in anyway to keep any strength gains from Halo? not even 2/3rds? Tell me in detail about ur experience id love to hear it. Did ur strength all go away after u cycled off?
Lets say i Take halo and my previous max push ups are 130, lets say halo takes me to 170 push ups, will it go right back down to 130? Thanks brother.

Thank u so much brother rick for taking time out of ur day to answer my question. i truly appreciate it! In terms of its temporary results, it isnt possible in anyway to keep any strength gains from Halo? not even 2/3rds? Tell me in detail about ur experience id love to hear it. Did ur strength all go away after u cycled off?
Lets say i Take halo and my previous max push ups are 130, lets say halo takes me to 170 push ups, will it go right back down to 130? Thanks brother.

You should not expect to keep anything from halo

Top Bottom