napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Halo tops ( ice cream)

Gymjunkie38

I have a pretty u forgiving metabolism and have too eat clean constantly cheat meals are far btween and stiil relatively clean . So this is awsome for us my wife loves Icream and this brand is the shit .the whole pint is only 280 calories like 6 grams of fat 20 grams carbs and 24 grams of protien and thats if you eat the whole pint and it taste awsome . figured Id share so the other Icecream lovers could have some icecream and keep there abs at the same time

I back this 1000000000000%! The flavors are absolutely amazing, doesn't taste like the arctic zero shit, the vanilla bean is my favorite ! I get mine at whole foods, extremely good postworkout on a cut .
So glad this thread was made

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Love halo top like Tazz get mine at whole foods for some reason I like the strawberry. They just came out with new flavors

You guys are bad asses... healthy dosed, or not the thought of eating ice cream seems so bad to me. Some things I just cant do and this sounds like kryptonite.

Yep, halo top is awesome. Damn good stuff. It's one of my new favorite guilt free treats

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah its good as hell and you dont need too add an hr of cardio the next day or wake up looking like a drowned water buffalo

wait what...?

so nobody on here is like rich piana and eats a whole pint of ben and jerries everynight? but rich is natty..?

Yeah its good as hell and you dont need too add an hr of cardio the next day or wake up looking like a drowned water buffalo
The best part is that it tastes incredible too. It's hard to believe the macros in it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

the new peanut butter cup flavor has REAL peanut butter swirls in it and is only 320 calories for the whole pint

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

After seeing this post yesterday I stopped on the way home from work and picked some up, two choc. and 2 mint choc chip. At 240 cal for the whole pint of mint chip I figured half the pint wouldn't be bad at 120, well it taste really good and I ended up taking in 240 calories. lol

After seeing this post yesterday I stopped on the way home from work and picked some up, two choc. and 2 mint choc chip. At 240 cal for the whole pint of mint chip I figured half the pint wouldn't be bad at 120, well it taste really good and I ended up taking in 240 calories. lol

should of got one of the new flavors or vanilla bean one!

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

Unfortunately they only had 3 flavors there, I'm not a big vanilla fan but they had that and I may try it and add some choc syrup, and they had the two I got.

I would love to try the cookie dough, i looked up the company yesterday to see where they sell it and the only place by me was Giant and that's what they had.

Top Bottom