napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hairloss

Derkaderk

I've had shedding, a lot lately. I'm currently using 2% nizoral and I know it's not enough. I'm gonna try and get on fina low dosage to minimize sides of they occur. I'm sure you lads have heard the stories that go along with fina. I'm curious to know, what are your guys thoughts on hair loss with the use of the zeus juice? Do you take anything to minimize it?

I've had shedding, a lot lately. I'm currently using 2% nizoral and I know it's not enough. I'm gonna try and get on fina low dosage to minimize sides of they occur. I'm sure you lads have heard the stories that go along with fina. I'm curious to know, what are your guys thoughts on hair loss with the use of the zeus juice? Do you take anything to minimize it?

If you are prone to hairloss, it might be better to stay away from compounds that aggravate it which are usually things like DHTs and Tren

i am also MBP but it cause only a bad type of dandruff and my cycle was 250 mg test e with dbol 30 but i have no loose any hair

If you are prone steriods are going to speed it up, no matter what you take.Just shave it all off and concentrate on getting swole.

If you are prone steriods are going to speed it up, no matter what you take.Just shave it all off and concentrate on getting swole.

Lol, if I start losing mine that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm not going to try and hold on to anything, and I sure as hell am not going to stop taking steroids or the awesome DHTs that I love!

It's pretty much inevitable in this game. If you're prone to it you need to make a choice mmm hair or juice. This is a batte you will not win.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

A good preventative is propecia & extra strength rogaine. Have your dr write an rx for finasteride 5mg then simply take 1/4 to 1/2 tablet daily. Finasteride can safely be taken up to 7.5mg. Much less expensive way to go then purchase propecia.

I would just shave my head and embrace it.. if you are prone to MPB and you lose it just gotta either stop gear or go bald.. its an in to look the shaved head,,

Top Bottom