napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

haaving problems ordering pure essence

lidonfx

hello any help is greatly appreciated, i just placed an order at PE after i put in all my info, billing info etc, it just keeps loading and loading, about 10 min , i dont get any confirmation yet and i dont want to place another order and then get two of them.... it just dosent seem to be going through

hello any help is greatly appreciated, i just placed an order at PE after i put in all my info, billing info etc, it just keeps loading and loading, about 10 min , i dont get any confirmation yet and i dont want to place another order and then get two of them.... it just dosent seem to be going through
Which web browser are you using? I had this issue a couple times too and it was due to default configuration settings in my browser. ...if you haven't received a confirmation, it didn't go through...you will be fine.

More than likely a,problem on your end with connection, browser, etc

If you continue to have problems pm Dylan and he will get you straightened out

I just ordered my aromasin and clomid not long ago...everything worked oerfect. Gotta be on your end.

I Just Ordered GW on Tuesday, Cleared My Card yesterday, an on the pe site it still says it's Processing. It should have already been out the door.

I Just Ordered GW on Tuesday, Cleared My Card yesterday, an on the pe site it still says it's Processing. It should have already been out the door.

Each of my orders were shipped within 3-4 days. And yesterday was Tuesday... It's not like it's been a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my experience PE ships out items every 2-3 days. If you just ordered yesterday then I think it will go out in next batch of shipments.

My Bad it was on monday when i ordered the 11th. Was just wondering, Guess I am just wanting to try it like yesterday lol.

I just contacted PE for you.. they said you sent multiple emails, and you also posted in the open forum as well.. Bro, seriously, not to sound rude but this is not the way you go about things... you email and you pm first and you give people a chance to respond... if you want to get help, you can't act this way... all you simply have to do is pm me... im sure they will be responding to you and getting it taken care of

thank you i just received my order of PE mk677, i started out with sarms1 mk677 ive been through one bottle is it ok to change over to PE mk677 mid cycle ? and i was taking 1ml of the sarms1 mk so how much should i be taking of the PE mk ? the same amount ? thank you very much for your help

thank you i just received my order from PE of mk677. i have been using nutrobal mk677 from sarms1, ive been through one bottle at dose 1ml once a day in the am. is it ok to change over to the PE mk mid cycle? and what should i dose the PE mk at? is the 1ml of the PE equal the same 25mg? thanks for your help...much respect!

thank you i just received my order of PE mk677, i started out with sarms1 mk677 ive been through one bottle is it ok to change over to PE mk677 mid cycle ? and i was taking 1ml of the sarms1 mk so how much should i be taking of the PE mk ? the same amount ? thank you very much for your help
Who in hell gave you your cycle advise.

Lesson 1:
You dint dose by liquid volume you dose my mgs of what your taking...

mk677 is mk677 right so if you've been taking sarms1 and you bought pe mk677 what do you think your options are?...

Pe mk677 is legit as it comes. The proper way to take it is 25mgs every morning.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

i understand your point, but i was just trying to make sure i was ordering it correctly or if the fault was on my end. there was no disrespect intended, and none should be taken for seeking clarity. and what do you mean if i want help i cant act this way? all i did was seek clarity, if i went about it the wrong way i apologize, but you must also understand not everybody has the same level of understanding when it comes to forums and online orders iam not new to training its my life and has been, but online forum etc are new to me.

Who in hell gave you your cycle advise.

Lesson 1:
You dint dose by liquid volume you dose my mgs of what your taking...

mk677 is mk677 right so if you've been taking sarms1 and you bought pe mk677 what do you think your options are?...

Pe mk677 is legit as it comes. The proper way to take it is 25mgs every morning.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Angry today??? Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you i just received my order from PE of mk677. i have been using nutrobal mk677 from sarms1, ive been through one bottle at dose 1ml once a day in the am. is it ok to change over to the PE mk mid cycle? and what should i dose the PE mk at? is the 1ml of the PE equal the same 25mg? thanks for your help...much respect!

The dose you want to run is 25mg dose every morning, which is 1ml of solution. You are fine to switch to PE, and I recommend doing that as soon as possible so you will actually be running a quality product

Top Bottom