napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno Treatment without surgery

A buddy of mine isn't so lucky, he is Gyno prone and has some issues going on. He has a lump about the size of half a golf ball. He doesn't want to go under the knife but asked me if I knew any solutions. I have no idea and don't want to think about having Gyno problems but I figured I'll get him the best advice possible. Please let me know what is best for him.

A buddy of mine isn't so lucky, he is Gyno prone and has some issues going on. He has a lump about the size of half a golf ball. He doesn't want to go under the knife but asked me if I knew any solutions. I have no idea and don't want to think about having Gyno problems but I figured I'll get him the best advice possible. Please let me know what is best for him.

I would have him go the Raloxifene and letro route first to see how that goes. There's a log going here for gyno treatment with both those things right now if you want to check it out. They are both available at www.pureessenceresearch.com and also part of the sale right now

I would have him go the Raloxifene and letro route first to see how that goes. There's a log going here for gyno treatment with both those things right now if you want to check it out. They are both available at www.pureessenceresearch.com and also part of the sale right now

thanks Rick I'll be following the log and if my friend isn't into the liquid where would you recommend him to get his letro and ralox

thanks Rick I'll be following the log and if my friend isn't into the liquid where would you recommend him to get his letro and ralox

The pure essence stuff is 100% legit, and some others are having some great results already with their letro and Raloxifene. I would recommend he give them a shot since it's obviously good to go

The stack seems legit I read up on it but how does one dose it daily? Also any sides?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom