napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno surgery

StephMalachy

Hey guys

Ive got a mild ish case of gyno, when im on 1mg arimidex a day its not too bad but if i drop down to one eod its gets more noticable immon 500mg test a week but regardless of all this, ive got gyno from previous cycles and basically im prone to it. Sometimes, particularily in cold weather its not apparant atall but then sometimes when im wearing a tshirt plus a thin pullover over it I can see my nipples and gyno throught them 2 layers.

Ive been considering gyno surgery i got a quote of £3800 in UK but in Ireland its apparently around €1200/2000 which is more in my budget. I dont want to be spending a fortune on surgery.

Has anyone had gyno surgery before and could give me some insight into it and what it involves?

Im mostly concerned with
- how the procedure is carried out
- how long after surgery can I train
- does the gyno ever come back of is it permanently gone?

Thanks for any help

yes i have... i was awake the entire time... it took 4 weeks to train and if you snip the gland then it wont come back.... there's not much to say about it.. you go in there, you can be put under if you want but its not necessary, they do the procedure and you just need a ride home... it takes about 4 weeks to recover... thats it...

Hey dylan I was looking to check over some of your old videos that I watched before but just wanted to refresh my knowledge regarding certain things. Then remembered your YT is still blocked. Its absoloutely disgraceful on Youtubes part not to have your excellent informations and guideance available to us. I make a request to youtube using your link on your other channel to have it reinstated but just have to wait and hope it comes back online. But anyway... regarding the gyno the only clinics in Ireland / UK i can find are for male chest fat reduction (rather than acctually removing the gyno/fatty gland itself)

Im may need to go abroad but for the time being, to combat it in the short term im gojng to:
1. Lower my Test dose back down. I started with 0.7ml of test 400 and last 2 weeks raised it to 0.9/1ml of test 400. Because having done research i found that test 400 contains probably closer to 270mg/ml compared to the 400mg/ml tha it says on the label.

2. Upping my arimidex (anastrozle) dose from 1mg eod to 1mg ed. I started with 1mg ed first 4 weeks when I was using dbol 20mg/day but after that i dropped to 1mg eod and this combined with more test made the gyno more obvious.

Is this the best possible scenario (while still remaining on my cycle ofcourse)

Should i consider adding nolvadex?
Will the arimdiex and less test acctually reduce the gyno to a degree or will it just prevent it from getting worse?

Should I consider lettozole (although probably impossible to obtain where im living)

Sorry for being so long winded above but i would love any advice dylan or anyone else on the forum please?

Thanks very much in advance!

do not use letro... you can use nolva if you want but i dont see the need... all you are doing is suppressing estrogen, not really helping it with arimidex...

Top Bottom