napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW vs Stenabolic

jackadley

Yo,

So I am planning on using GW or Stenabolic as my go to SARM for the long term. Obviously I will take breaks in between, but I plan on using for a very long time. Would like to know which one to buy in Bulk.

Can someone please list the benefits that each one has OVER the over below? (aside from price and dosing frequency, those are not an issue for me).

Yo,

So I am planning on using GW or Stenabolic as my go to SARM for the long term. Obviously I will take breaks in between, but I plan on using for a very long time. Would like to know which one to buy in Bulk.

Can someone please list the benefits that each one has OVER the over below? (aside from price and dosing frequency, those are not an issue for me).

You should not be running these longer than 16 weeks without taking real from them. Quality is the main issue with them, and you make it sound like you are buying bulk powders which I would not recommend at all. Potency. Purity, and legitimacy is a huge concern in that market

Hey mate, yeah I was more so thinking 16 weeks on, 6 weeks off and repeat. and buy Bulk I meant from SARMSX 10x10, but just realised they only have that offer for GW.

Anyways, In terms of fat loss or muscle preservation, which shines over the other?

Also mate, could you please list out which sarms have the most androgenic-like effects on muscle tissue for me?

Last edited:
GW is always going to be my first choice... i love stenabolic but in terms of which does more, thats GW hands down and thats what i would go with for sure... without question... s4 is going to have the most androgenic like effects, followed by rad and lgd but s4 is going to be the strongest of any sarm in totality.. it won't give the most size but will be the strongest of them all...

let me know if you have any further questions bro

Yeah one thing bro.

I know you will say that NONE of them can cause it, which is MOST LIKELY TRUE - but as someone who is very very prone to acne, and very very paranoid about it: assuming even the SLIGHTEST non-selective androgenic activity is possible with SARMS would you recommend I stick to RAD and Ostarine, or LGD and Ostarine? (excluding GW and Stena) - because you mentioned RAD and LGD together, so i'm not too sure which of the two you meant is the less androgenic one, and I also noticed you didn't mention Ostarine in that list so I assume that you mean Osta is the least androgenic?

Thanks bro

Last edited:
brother listen, ANY of them could possibly cause acne... anytime you have hormonal changes its a possibility... generally this does not occur but its still technically "possible" but probably less likely with gw, sr and 677...

Top Bottom