bannednutritionnapsgear

GW & S4 stack for cutting-female, when to expect results?

NurseAlex

Hi there!
I have been involved in a body transformation competition at the gym for almost 5 weeks. I have been doing keto for over 3 months and loving it. I started GW almost 5 weeks ago and S4 almost 4 weeks ago. I can feel the GW allowing more exertion in the gym and I can tell I am more vascular but I do not feel like I have lost as much fat as I was hoping at this point in time. About what point in time should i expect the GW and S4 combo to show fat loss results?
I have been running them as instructed (GW 20mg daily, S4 50mg in split dosing).
I have been strict on my diet and increased my workouts to 6 times a week doing a good variation of circuit training and weight lifting.
I feel I am doing what I need to do but perhaps i need to give it more time? What is your opinion on the GW/S4 cutting stack and time of results for females?
Thanks for your time!!
Alex

Last edited:

NurseAlex

IRC.Bio. Unfortunately, when I was ordering, isarms did not have GW in stock. IRC seems to be pretty reputable and the sarms taste like shit so I assume it’s good! Haha
My personal trainer says I look more defined and should be concentrating less on the number on the scale. I’m also planning to add intermittent fasting to the diet as well.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
well i dont have much of anything to good to say about them but i wish you all the best bro