napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW+MK cycle for 21 years old male (martial arts+gym)

tomerrdel

Hello everybody,

I have been reading a lot on the forum and first of all I would like to say that there is great , helpful community people!
Anyways , I am almost 21 year old and have been working out and doing martial arts since I was 15 years old. I am 82 kg 183 cm around 9% bodyfat so pretty lean.
I dont have any experience with doping at all because I was scared od all the side effects...and overall I dont want to mess with my hormones so much.

I found SARMS and it instantly catched my attention since it really has almost no side effects.I was thinking about starting my first cycle of GW alone to just gain some lean muscle and mainly shred down even more while gaining a lot of endurance which I could use for Muay thai and MMA. On the other hand the combination of GW and MK could have even better results like strenght gain and even more muscle.The only thing I am affraid of is that after more than 4 weeks of osta MK my tst would be a bit supressed and I would need to take PCT.And I dont have any source for clomid or Novaldex.Maybe I could use just some tst booster but what I have read everybody says that its bullshit and that its better to just do "proper" mild PCT.I am also kind of scared of pct since I was told by gym folks that it can pretty toxic and its usally used for cancer patients(but I havent done my research).

At the end I would like to ask you about your opinion (whether it is allright to use at my age, some advice, possible improvements of cycle) and thank you very much for all the anwsers.

PS:I have added some pictures of my form.

KEPP UP DEM GAINZZ.

Attachments

• marek1.jpg
    marek1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 31
  • marek2.jpg
    marek2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 27
  • marek3.jpg
    marek3.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
its absolutely okay to run this cycle bro.. i will make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid 3 mg per day

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for response dylan !...Where can I buy DAA? btw I was also thinking about adding LGD to the cycle ,but heard that you need to run full PCT afterwards.Is that true ? I want to add as much lean muscle as possible right now so maybe I would add LGD to the cycle. What do you think ?

Thank you for response dylan !...Where can I buy DAA? btw I was also thinking about adding LGD to the cycle ,but heard that you need to run full PCT afterwards.Is that true ? I want to add as much lean muscle as possible right now so maybe I would add LGD to the cycle. What do you think ?
you can get daa anywhere bro... just google it and buy it where its the cheapest... also, you can definitely add lgd and you DO NOT need any sort of full pct in there... you can run it if you want to but its not necessary... 10 mg per day is how to use it... it all depends on your goals.. im big on s4 but as i said, thats up to your goals brother

My main goal now is gaining as much lean size as possible...So I was thinking about lgd,osta,and gw. Would it be anabolic enough.

Lgd 1-12 10mg in the morning
Mk 2866 1-12 25mg in the morning
Gw 1-12 10mg before training for endurance

Pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 13-16 20mg
Daa

Is there something better for as muh lean gains as possible?

My main goal now is gaining as much lean size as possible...So I was thinking about lgd,osta,and gw. Would it be anabolic enough.

Lgd 1-12 10mg in the morning
Mk 2866 1-12 25mg in the morning
Gw 1-12 10mg before training for endurance

Pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 13-16 20mg
Daa

Is there something better for as muh lean gains as possible?
ive already got you covered in your other thread... looking forward to your results bro

20 Years old?? Idk if running ANYTHING is good for, bro

#TeamDreamCrusher
im not huge on that either at 20 but he said he is 21 very soon and my assumption is he is starting then... you are right though, i do agree at 20 i prefer either something non suppressive or nothing at all

#TeamDreamCrusher :D I am 21 in month. I know its not good but some folks and professional bodybuilders were taking ASS from young age and are just fine. Anyways, the suppression from LGD compared to steroid substances is 1000 miles different right ?...At the end I have decided to run LGD+GW for 12 weeks and maybe I am gonna ad S4 in from 4th week to 12th week. I have managed pct as well.

#TeamDreamCrusher :D I am 21 in month. I know its not good but some folks and professional bodybuilders were taking ASS from young age and are just fine. Anyways, the suppression from LGD compared to steroid substances is 1000 miles different right ?...At the end I have decided to run LGD+GW for 12 weeks and maybe I am gonna ad S4 in from 4th week to 12th week. I have managed pct as well.
please dont say that about young guys using steroid man... i thought we went through this and that just sounds ignorant because what they and you do not understand is the ramifications in a few years, not now... they will all be fine now but they absolutely will not be so thats a very very poor statement to make... i have you on the right track but you have to drop your mindset that you have on steroid use at a young age...

I just wanted to compare the steroids to sarms you know...the suppression, and overall damage to body. Thats why I said that some pro bodybuilders were using from young age and they are "ok"...And we are talking about lot of stuff...But I am 21yo and I would never take AAS in my age and I dont want to take them ever because of sides. Honestly, I believe you Dylan. If you say I should not use LGD and other suppressive SARMS, I wont. BUT I have been training since I was like 13-14 and I seriously need some new motivation because I almost cant gain anything. It is so slow. I have gained like 2-3kg in year. I also need something to recover better since I do also martial arts and am student and have manual job. Juggle everything at the same time, is killing me in the moment.

I just wanted to compare the steroids to sarms you know...the suppression, and overall damage to body. Thats why I said that some pro bodybuilders were using from young age and they are "ok"...And we are talking about lot of stuff...But I am 21yo and I would never take AAS in my age and I dont want to take them ever because of sides. Honestly, I believe you Dylan. If you say I should not use LGD and other suppressive SARMS, I wont. BUT I have been training since I was like 13-14 and I seriously need some new motivation because I almost cant gain anything. It is so slow. I have gained like 2-3kg in year. I also need something to recover better since I do also martial arts and am student and have manual job. Juggle everything at the same time, is killing me in the moment.
you can run sarms at your age, its not an issue and thats fucking awesome you have been lifting this long but you have to understand that changes need to be made with your diet and training at this point because at 21 you are nowhere near a peak brother... thats all im saying... you can do this, for sure..

Top Bottom