napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Growth Hormone Questions

klausisbad

What is proper dosing and length of use for GH? Also IM or Sub Q and injection sites? Ive seen a lot of different methods and information out there on this. Curious to what you guys think.
I am 5-11 167 at 9% if that matters for this.

IM is faster absorption, sub q is slower due to fatty (whatever there is) layer then muscle, then bloodstream. 2iu will make you feel slightly better sleep wise and skin usually, 3 can do that plus some healing, 4 is a low dose muscle gain (my opinion) and 10iu like I did you can train hard af and feel like you had an off day the next day and kill shit all over again. Rapid fat loss, just ridiculous.

It's not going to matter much between IM and sub Q, there are some absorption differences that are pretty minor. And like 44 pointed out, the IM has faster absorption but again, at least IMO, this is very minor as the largest of effect of GH takes a while to get to saturated levels anyways. The SubQ would have the potential benefit of releasing fatty acid at injection site. I'd go with whatever one you find most comfortable to inject.

+1 with The 44...

IM was a bit much for me with the onset of sides but I only tried it once. I pin subq 4 iu's.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't afford GH right now. Maybe one day I can. For now MK-677 is treating me VERY well, so I'm happy with that

MK677 is treating me well too. I'll jump on GH at some point but damn.. 10ui seems like a lot 44.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is proper dosing and length of use for GH? Also IM or Sub Q and injection sites? Ive seen a lot of different methods and information out there on this. Curious to what you guys think.
I am 5-11 167 at 9% if that matters for this.
As the guys pointed out, there are different doses for different goals. I will say that I don't believe that anyone should be running over 4.......maybe 5 ius of good pharma gh. With generics, 10ius is ok but not pharma. Unless you have AIDS.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

As the guys pointed out, there are different doses for different goals. I will say that I don't believe that anyone should be running over 4.......maybe 5 ius of good pharma gh. With generics, 10ius is ok but not pharma. Unless you have AIDS.

And the winner for funniest response 2016 is...

Lol and a lot of those guys don't like to take all that hgh as the sides are too annoying at those doses.

Top Bottom