napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Great information here .

Klamathmammoth

I've spent a lot of time reading everything I can find on different AAS , what amazes me, is that out side this forum , if you Google any gear is the amount of ridiculous information . Especially Tren . I've read some blogs and posts on Google that are so very far wrong lol. Some a these cats probably never even seem a vial or powder in real life . Just morning rant .

I've spent a lot of time reading everything I can find on different AAS , what amazes me, is that out side this forum , if you Google any gear is the amount of ridiculous information . Especially Tren . I've read some blogs and posts on Google that are so very far wrong lol. Some a these cats probably never even seem a vial or powder in real life . Just morning rant .
there is more misinformation out there then truth in everything. the issue though with this stuff is the guys pulling the strings are all grifters, felons and cheats who've never made an honest living in their lives so they get into this industry to take advantage. it drives me crazy but i have a podcast and i help people on these forums everday separating fact from fiction

there is more misinformation out there then truth in everything. the issue though with this stuff is the guys pulling the strings are all grifters, felons and cheats who've never made an honest living in their lives so they get into this industry to take advantage. it drives me crazy but i have a podcast and i help people on these forums everday separating fact from fiction
I would like to check out your pod cast , where and how would I look it up .

A lot of people like to just repeat bs they hear without any actual knowledge about whatever it is they are talking about. Glad to have you here on isarms.

Glad you are finding the info you need here brother!
Absolutely
Thete is a lot of bullshit out thete indeed. We take pride in a no bullshit environment here
Needs to be like this everywhere , but it's not . I see some stuff out there and it's so wrong I feel like some people are feeding false info just so they stay more ahead of the game . I see none of that crap on this forum for sure .

Many of the people who mentored and guided me from the start have already posted on this thread. It is an honor to consider them comrades on the journey.

Keep the updates coming...

Top Bottom