napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good feedback

popeye

Hi everyone, Spanish natty here.
I'm going to start my first cycle pretty soon, and some of you guys helped me already with my questions.
But I have a question that keeps coming in my mind. I was wondering if some of you could share with me any good feedback about steroid usage after a while of taking them, since mainly all I can find out there is: please help, my dick doesn't work anymore, please help I can't recover, and so on.

Is there anyone that can say something positive like yeah, good recovery, keeping gains, health is good after checking with doctor, my cholesterol levels are great and my balls are happy, etc.

I'm just curious to know what's the real and honest truth, both, positive and negative, not just one side of it.
Cheers!

Bro I have done, and numerous other members here, countless cycles and I am healthy as can be from every single dimension and that included my pipe game... If you actually run a steroid cycle properly and take it serious and not fuck around with a flawless PCT (which isnt that difficult) your recovery will be just fine.

Why dont you tell us a little about your stats and what you are considering for a first cycle. You have come to a great place where the guidance and support is top of the line. I want you to know before starting my first cycle ever I probably researched for nearly 2 years, real and accurate knowledge is power my friend and you will certainly be getting that here at AR

Sent using Tapatalk

popeye said:
Hi everyone, Spanish natty here.
I'm going to start my first cycle pretty soon, and some of you guys helped me already with my questions.
But I have a question that keeps coming in my mind. I was wondering if some of you could share with me any good feedback about steroid usage after a while of taking them, since mainly all I can find out there is: please help, my dick doesn't work anymore, please help I can't recover, and so on.

Is there anyone that can say something positive like yeah, good recovery, keeping gains, health is good after checking with doctor, my cholesterol levels are great and my balls are happy, etc.

I'm just curious to know what's the real and honest truth, both, positive and negative, not just one side of it.
Cheers!

It all comes down to how much knowledge you acquire and how much research you do before cycling, then actually implementing what you learned by taking the proper precautions on cycle and off cycle for recovery. If done correctly, there is no reason you can't give yourself the best chance to stay healthy with a fully functioning HPTA. One thing to remember in this game is that there are never any guarantees. You never know exactly how you will respond, and everyone can be different. Some people have more effect on their lipids, where others may not have as much, some recover fine where others need a little more, etc. that is why bloodwork is so crucial to ensure everything is fine

Bloodwork is crucial, got it. I guess you have to adjust according to your stats as they change while on cycle or after cycle?

I've been researching for the last 2 months, which sounds very little, but since I can't find "real" people around me that will give me "real" feedback, all my research has been limited to websites, books, forums, articles, youtube, etc. And at one point I could´t go further (too many contradictions). That's why I decided to join this forum (Dylan Gemelli very gently invited me to do so).

Now what I think i have is enough information to get started (You guys gave me already what it appears to be a good 1rst cycle routine, and I will follow that) , together with a proper and pharmaceutical grade gear, and a doctor who will do the injections for me every week. I want to keep it as clean as I can.

Once i get my bloodwork done before cycle, i will post it here and perhaps you can help me with that as well.

About food, what I have in mind is eating a lot more (I'm an hard gainer, so..) Lots of protein, good carbs, healthy fats and good supplements...

And yeah, I have a weird question now, hopefully you know what to do. Is it possible to travel with gear in airplanes? Not in the hand luggage, but in the check-in luggage? I did get some nice stuff from Asia as I'm traveling for work proposes here, and I was wondering if the roids/serms can be traveling a few hours under the plain without getting spoiled.. I have with me a prescription and receipt from the pharmacy (not a doctor, tho, just a pharmacist) just in case, with my name on it and all the substances written down. They're just 1 box of clomid, 1 of aromasin, 2 of proviron, 1 nolvadex, and 2 HCG.
Do you know if any of those can get spoiled? It's a 10 or 12 hour flight to Europe.

popeye said:
Bloodwork is crucial, got it. I guess you have to adjust according to your stats as they change while on cycle or after cycle?

I've been researching for the last 2 months, which sounds very little, but since I can't find "real" people around me that will give me "real" feedback, all my research has been limited to websites, books, forums, articles, youtube, etc. And at one point I could´t go further (too many contradictions). That's why I decided to join this forum (Dylan Gemelli very gently invited me to do so).

Now what I think i have is enough information to get started (You guys gave me already what it appears to be a good 1rst cycle routine, and I will follow that) , together with a proper and pharmaceutical grade gear, and a doctor who will do the injections for me every week. I want to keep it as clean as I can.

Once i get my bloodwork done before cycle, i will post it here and perhaps you can help me with that as well.

About food, what I have in mind is eating a lot more (I'm an hard gainer, so..) Lots of protein, good carbs, healthy fats and good supplements...

And yeah, I have a weird question now, hopefully you know what to do. Is it possible to travel with gear in airplanes? Not in the hand luggage, but in the check-in luggage? I did get some nice stuff from Asia as I'm traveling for work proposes here, and I was wondering if the roids/serms can be traveling a few hours under the plain without getting spoiled.. I have with me a prescription and receipt from the pharmacy (not a doctor, tho, just a pharmacist) just in case, with my name on it and all the substances written down. They're just 1 box of clomid, 1 of aromasin, 2 of proviron, 1 nolvadex, and 2 HCG.
Do you know if any of those can get spoiled? It's a 10 or 12 hour flight to Europe.

If you have a legit script, then there is no problem traveling with your gear. It will be fine. It make sure you don't travel with any controlled substances that you do not have a prescription for. I don't see a problem with it for that time frame as far as degrading or anything either. The only thing in question would maybe be the HCG, but I think it will still be fine for the trip.

yeah, I have a prescription, but since it's not from a doctor, it's from a pharmacy, I thought putting my stuff under the plain (check-in luggage), just in case they get stupid in the airport control. That's why i was wondering if those things can get spoiled due to the temperature fluctuations, etc. But If you say it's fine, I'll go with it.

popeye said:
yeah, I have a prescription, but since it's not from a doctor, it's from a pharmacy, I thought putting my stuff under the plain (check-in luggage), just in case they get stupid in the airport control. That's why i was wondering if those things can get spoiled due to the temperature fluctuations, etc. But If you say it's fine, I'll go with it.

I wouldn't even worry. It's only for a few hours man

Ok, I won't worry then.
The only thing that kept me doubting is that in the hcg / pregnyl box, it says: "Store in the dark at 2° C- 15°C." /35° F - 59° F/
I'm guessing that it refers to once is mixed?
Checking a little bit in other forums I've found that usually is room temperature if unopened. Anyway, I'll put that into rest.

I have brought var, dbol and drol tabs on a plane. I put them right in with my script meds. Never had a problem. Would I try sneaking pins and vials thru? uummm, no.

popeye said:
Ok, I won't worry then.
The only thing that kept me doubting is that in the hcg / pregnyl box, it says: "Store in the dark at 2° C- 15°C." /35° F - 59° F/
I'm guessing that it refers to once is mixed?
Checking a little bit in other forums I've found that usually is room temperature if unopened. Anyway, I'll put that into rest.

Those temperatures are for after your HCG is mixed. Not in powder form. You really don't need to overthink it bro. Everything will be fine

Ok, I'll put the stuff inside my check-in luggage.
The next thing I will try is to ask the pharmacy whether they can send gear to my country. That would be great (no worries about underground stuff anymore). :geek:

You always going to hear far more horror stories than good ones bro and there are quite a few reasons for this but the main one that you will find over and over is LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING... I would say that roughly 95% of the people that end up using steroids have next to no clue or concept on what they are doing... whether they are misled or just don't even attempt to research on their own, they just have no clue what they are doing OR they do not listen when they get the right kind of advice... FOR INSTANCE, when we sit in here and waste our breath over and over educating on why people may be too young to use, they generally ALL come back begging for help because of the problems they caused... You will find that far too many will ask over and over again until they finally get ONE answer they want just to justify all the other "NO YOU SHOULD NOT" type of answers they received... Too many just do what they want as opposed to what they should... Too many do not use the proper supports, run the proper Post cycle etc. or simply do not grasp these concepts... The guys that take this serious, that address health and safety first, that run strong doses but keep them under control, that keep everything monitored etc. these are the ones with the good feedback and experiences...

One person that everyone called crazy was the one that hit EVERYTHING directly on the head and that was Jose Canseco... He really knows what he it talking about... In all honesty he is one of the few that actually knows how this works...

Sometimes I think guys think that when they get safe and proper advice, that the person giving the advice gains something out of it... When in actuality, its a slap in the face because essentially the person trying to help is wasting their time away from their families on here trying to save lives... For me, its worth it if I just get through to one person a day even i attempt hundreds because one life saved is better than none but it can be frustrating and trying at times when it seems to be unappreciated but we care so much that we just continue to guide and save...

YOU have and excellent attitude and I have full confidence you will not only be in excellent health but do very well with what your attempting to do... I am always here if you need anything along the way...

Top Bottom