napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting Oral on a Plane

IND

Now that I have your attention.

Taking an international trip next week. I'm not pinning so no worries there but I am on letro and Roloxifene that I need to continue to take. Obviously, I do not need these while in the air but do you fellas think it is safe to just throw them in my checked luggage mixed in with some aspirin or some shit? I'm probably overthinking it but just looking for some feedback. Typically, when I travel I just ship my gear to the place of residence but I cannot do that in this circumstance.

If I have to let the keester bunny out of the cage I am willing to do so.

Taking an international trip next week. I'm not pinning so no worries there but I am on letro and Roloxifene that I need to continue to take. Obviously, I do not need these while in the air but do you fellas think it is safe to just throw them in my checked luggage mixed in with some aspirin or some shit? I'm probably overthinking it but just looking for some feedback. Typically, when I travel I just ship my gear to the place of residence but I cannot do that in this circumstance.

Checked bags should be fine. Put them in an aspirin bottle. Keep the Keester Bunny in his cage... body scan would be hilarious.

I have taken many liquids like aromasin, sarms, etc on planes in my checked bags and never had an issue.

Never had oral on a plane though. Tried mile high club with my wife, but that didn't go well either. Them damn bathrooms are so frickin small lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

LMAO, I read the thread title and initially thought you were talking about getting a BJ on a plane. Are the orals blisters or caps? When I travel I put all my supplements (vitamins, fish oil, ZMA ect.) in one of those weekly pill dividers. I just throw my oral caps in there with all the rest of them and checked the bag. However, this was domestic travel. International can get tricky.

They are just capsules. I'll just throw them in my checked bags.

Domestically I've brought shit with me that I'm not even going to get into, but I was a little worried about this one since it is international. First time doing it so wasn't sure...

Top Bottom