napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting back on stage.

mastermolnar

So it's been a little while since I've posted, but for al my friends here that are interested I'll be stepping into the national level stage to compete in classic physique tomorrow for my pro card. So excited!! Here's a quick run down of how everything is going thus far.

Yesterday I woke up a pound and a half over the weight limit for my height. No big deal. I didn't eat or drink anything until after checkin. I didn't use diuretics. I ended up weighing in two pounds under the cap, totally depleted and dry. Weighing were at 1pm and by 2:30 pm I was eating a burger and fries and a stack of white chocolate and macadamia nut waffles. I at an additional 130 g or so of carbs by way of rice cakes and mini rice cake "chips." A few hours later we returned to the same diner and I had possibly the best country fried steak and eggs I've ever had with 4 biscuits. This was absolutely amazing. Finished dinner around 10pm and came back to the hotel where I proceeded to shave and scour my whole body to pre for tan the next day. I checked my weight around 11:30 pm and I was now, only 9 hours later, 195.4 lbs. and on my way to a much fuller look. The plan for today is very clean eating in modest amounts to try and maintain the range of 194-196. That will give me an additional 2-4 pounds if stage weight compared to last show. In terms of appearance right now, I'm just as hard, vascular, and defined as this past show so far. Just hoping to see more fullness as the day progresses now.

Hope everyone has enjoyed the update and to share in my journey with me. If you wanna know anything more about the process just ask and I'll post as I'm able to. Thanks in advance for everyone's support and I will be sure to update everyone soon. Happy Friday and let's go kill this weekend family!!!

absolutely awesome brother! i already know you are going to over exceed the already high expectations and im always here for you if you need me and you know i always have your back and support you

Top Bottom