napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

gearing back up

mastermolnar

So I have had my heart set on competing this year so I am most definitely going through with it in the fall. Many of you know my girlfriend and I are expecting a baby girl in the next couple weeks and are very excited. I have decided to put together a mini bulk for the next 2 months and then prep for a show in october/november.

1-4 anadrol 50ed
1-12 test e 375
1-12 deca 200
1-12 proviron 50ed
9-12 albuterol 200mg ed

75 tren suspension on leg days
Insulin on leg days

Carb cycling throughout with regular refeeds on leg days. Also started a powerlifting program that is feeling great so far. Cals around 2800 currently. Ill continue with that for now

Looks promoising just my 2 cents id either switch the deca too npp or strecth that out 16 weeks those deca gains dont get good till about week 6 to 8

Im pretty much keeping it as simple as possible and then going into an immediate 10 week competition prep which ill transition to tren mast and keep my test about the same with some orals in there. Thanks for the input brother

Sounds excellent bro. I really want to see where you end up. I just started a new blast that will hopefully take me into prep for an October show I have my sights on as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Looks promoising just my 2 cents id either switch the deca too npp or strecth that out 16 weeks those deca gains dont get good till about week 6 to 8
I agree with this as well. With it being shorter NPP makes much more sense here

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ill probably just extend the deca into my show prep then. My last cycle I was pinning prop ace and a couple no esters ed so im really trying to pin as little as possible until im running shorts again

Last edited:
Top Bottom