napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Frustrations of training soliciting growth ideas, but be experienced please

Lol, I had to battle myself for the longest not to train on weekends bro, but I agree rest is essential. I just get mine when I feel and onset of fatigue whether physical, or mental. Which technically is too late, but maybe I'll take a vacay for a week and not hunt the gym down.

Rock on.........

Lol, I totally shit on my plan of moderation today. Did back, biceps, triceps, delts and forearms since it's Friday and I'm resting the weekend. I suck lol.

So after carefully reading up on everyone training logs and such on their transformations and looking at pics and such and doing comparisons I've decided to go this route:

1. Train just 2 body parts per day M, T, TH and Fri
- Go heavy AF keep reps at 6-8
- due to injuries continue current leg routine as I'm seeing great results, however will step it up by adding a nominal amount of weight that'll still let me reach my rep total for quads.

*Additional rest day each week should in itself allow optimal recovery based upon my knowing my body and how it reacts. I'm big on Heavy and form and am blessed to be strong enough to maintain both even at weights most people never lift. I'll add a finishing exercise for detail at the end of the workout focusing on one body part, 3 sets to failure with a light weight just so I dont lose anything as far as looking crisp. I look really good now, but my solo complaint is basically that the way I'm currently training CNS overload is bound to happen and continue unless I switch something up.

So after carefully reading up on everyone training logs and such on their transformations and looking at pics and such and doing comparisons I've decided to go this route:

1. Train just 2 body parts per day M, T, TH and Fri
- Go heavy AF keep reps at 6-8
- due to injuries continue current leg routine as I'm seeing great results, however will step it up by adding a nominal amount of weight that'll still let me reach my rep total for quads.

*Additional rest day each week should in itself allow optimal recovery based upon my knowing my body and how it reacts. I'm big on Heavy and form and am blessed to be strong enough to maintain both even at weights most people never lift. I'll add a finishing exercise for detail at the end of the workout focusing on one body part, 3 sets to failure with a light weight just so I dont lose anything as far as looking crisp. I look really good now, but my solo complaint is basically that the way I'm currently training CNS overload is bound to happen and continue unless I switch something up.

Love it...............

Top Bottom