napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FNG introduction!

est.kjt1119

What's up guys? Glad I found this place. Seems to be a TON of info just in the few min I have browsed around. I am prior military, so lean muscle was always the objective. Now that I'm 28 and trying to avoid the dad bod, I'm looking to put on some size. Possibly interested in competing in the future, but we have a ways to go. I am no stranger to the gym, but running gear is a whole new world to me. I have tried to educate myself as much as possible, but some things just aren't very cut and dry. I have already found a deep respect for the lifestyle, and hope to make a few friends on my journey to transformation. Currently I am 6'5" weighing in at approximately 270lb. Not a total blob yet but I'm guessing my bmi to be around the 20-30% range. This isn't some new years resolution for me. I am looking to change my life, whatever it takes. Glad to meet you all and look forward to any and all helpful information.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome man! Let us know if you have any questions. You’re in some prime years and a lot can happen by the time you hit 30.

Welcome!!!!

You can do it bro I let myself slide for a few years but I'm back on my game. Hard work, dedication, and discipline and you can do it.

Welcome est, if you have the time could you sketch out your training routine including number of days you go to the gym per week. Also, just a basic outline of your diet; i.e. meal times and food choices. This will help focus any advice. Right now I would advise getting your bf% down before crossing into AAS. A couple of SARMS cycles and following a demanding workout routine with a clean diet will set you up for the next step.

Just the beginning....

Welcome est, if you have the time could you sketch out your training routine including number of days you go to the gym per week. Also, just a basic outline of your diet; i.e. meal times and food choices. This will help focus any advice. Right now I would advise getting your bf% down before crossing into AAS. A couple of SARMS cycles and following a demanding workout routine with a clean diet will set you up for the next step.

Just the beginning....
My current workout routine is a split I came up with. Monday is back and calves. Wednesday is quads and hams. Friday is chest biceps and abs. Saturday is triceps and shoulders. My diet is mainly consisting of lean meats such as chicken and fish. Red meat once to twice a week. Rice or sweet potatoes for carbs. Nuts and grains for snacks. Eggs and small amounts of fruit for breakfast. And usually a small serving of oats along with my pre workout before training. I usually try to incorporate cardio into my training each day I go to the gym. I am currently eating 5 times a day, but not large proportions to keep my metabolism higher. Hoping keeping my metabolism high in order to cut body fat.

Last edited:
It looks like you have the basics worked out. I would suggest you check out some Dylan videos and consider a SARMS cutting stack to get started. Post up your design for feedback and guidance and get moving...this is gonna be great...

Welcome brother. You are in the right place. Let me know if I can be of assistance for anything.

It looks like you have the basics worked out. I would suggest you check out some Dylan videos and consider a SARMS cutting stack to get started. Post up your design for feedback and guidance and get moving...this is gonna be great...
I have been checking them out. Trying to decide what will work best for me. Thank you for the advice.

Thanks Dylan! I am a huge fan of your YouTube channel, and I think it's great what you are doing for the community. Keep up the great work. Glad I found you guys.

you are very welcome, let me know when you have any questions...

you are very welcome, let me know when you have any questions...
I am currently focused on cutting some fat before I begin my first cycle. I saw where you recommended running mk-2866 and gw 501516 along with Test. But I am unsure what should be used before. I noticed that the GW 501516 has good fat burning properties, but not sure if that's what you would recommend.

if you are cutting fat then this is what you want to run first before you touch steroids...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Give us more details about your training - number of exercises per body part, number of sets and reps, and time in between sets. All this will help you dial in the best routine for cutting and the SARMS will take it to a whole 'nother level.....

Top Bottom