napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Tren Cycle

Mistererious

Hi I wanted to run my first tren cycle and I was hoping you could guide me on exactly what I will need as far as products, how much of each, duration of cycle, when to take what, where can I purchase everything I will need, etc...I saw your YouTube channel and appreciate how you educate people on the reality of steroids and what to expect. Just a quick snapshot of me

5'11
225lbs
33yrs old

My extent of any steroid use has been over the counter stuff, for example I've combined blackstone labs alpha 1 max & superdmz2.0 a few times for cycles.

I appreciate any advice you can offer.

Thank you!

Test man stay away from tren. I have much more AAS experience then you and running tren for the first time this shit is not for the novice

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Hi I wanted to run my first tren cycle and I was hoping you could guide me on exactly what I will need as far as products, how much of each, duration of cycle, when to take what, where can I purchase everything I will need, etc...I saw your YouTube channel and appreciate how you educate people on the reality of steroids and what to expect. Just a quick snapshot of me

5'11
225lbs
33yrs old

My extent of any steroid use has been over the counter stuff, for example I've combined blackstone labs alpha 1 max & superdmz2.0 a few times for cycles.

I appreciate any advice you can offer.

Thank you!

bro, im truly sorry but there's no way on the planet earth i would ever advise you to use tren on a first cycle... you have literally no experience... dmz and that other trash does not count for anything brother... you need to start with test only and possibly sarms and then move forward... then you can look at something like deca etc but tren should not be used on 1st and 2nd cycles whatsoever... not even close... you dont pick one if not the harshest steroid out there and use it on a first cycle... think about how stupid that is bro... that makes no sense whatsoever...

what is your body fat and what are your goals?

This is exactly why I can to the forum so I can get guidance like this before I make a stupid decision. Thanks for your bluntness. I'm probably around 16-18% body fat (I'm carrying more fat right now than normal.) my current goal(s) are to get lean and hard maintaining as much size as possible....what would u advise to take?

how old, weight, height all that as well. I would start with sarms cut down some bf% and then talk about test if you are old enuff how old are you as well.

bro, im truly sorry but there's no way on the planet earth i would ever advise you to use tren on a first cycle... you have literally no experience... dmz and that other trash does not count for anything brother... you need to start with test only and possibly sarms and then move forward... then you can look at something like deca etc but tren should not be used on 1st and 2nd cycles whatsoever... not even close... you dont pick one if not the harshest steroid out there and use it on a first cycle... think about how stupid that is bro... that makes no sense whatsoever...

what is your body fat and what are your goals?

What would you recommend as far as test & SARMs go to start?

What SARMs would you recommend to start with?

brother, i know this may not be what you want to hear but your body fat is too high to be using steroids whatsoever... you need to get that down in the 12-13 range... i would highly recommend just running sarms only first and then getting it down in range and after we get you there, THEN you start test etc... here is the cycle i would start with... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

No I understand and appreciate your advice, I understand I got work to do in the body fat range. I will start with your recommendation and revisit the thought of running test at that point.

Thanks for the help!

brother, i know this may not be what you want to hear but your body fat is too high to be using steroids whatsoever... you need to get that down in the 12-13 range... i would highly recommend just running sarms only first and then getting it down in range and after we get you there, THEN you start test etc... here is the cycle i would start with... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I've been training for years just never really went outside of the natural realm besides some over the counter stuff.

No I understand and appreciate your advice, I understand I got work to do in the body fat range. I will start with your recommendation and revisit the thought of running test at that point.

Thanks for the help!

Bro ideally bf shouldn't be higher than 15. The lower the better. High bf can cause issues with gyno and you don't want that. Drop a few pounds then rock n roll!

Top Bottom