napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time user of steroids (winstrol)

snusgoran

Hello,
I've been training for about 4 years now and I've been getting more and more interested in the use of steroids. I've tried to read up, watch vids and so on to try and get a grip of what I'm getting myself into. One thing that caught my attention was "Winstrol" (only oral and not injection). I know all the side effects and how to "counter" some of them, PCT and such so that I got figured out.
Does anyone have a good cycle for either "Winstrol" and how long it's OK to take. Alot of people have said that you should start out with around 10 mg slowly work yourself up to 50 mg (if 10-40 is not doing the trick). I'm just interested in some peoples cycles and their personal experience with it.
If someone has other steroids (oral) that they would think fit a first timer I'm open for suggestions so I could read up on those.

I know I'm quite young so another question when it's a "good" age to start.

Stats:
Height 6"10
Weight: 195
Body fat: 16%
Years of training: 4
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) -
PCT for each cycle -
Goals: Increase size and strength
Supplements (if any) Whey 80 and EAA

Buddy you are too young for steroid use, and we never recommend any oral only cycles. That is a horrible idea for many reasons.

At your age your endocrine system is still developing, and you don't want to mess with that potentially causing permanent damage.

Also you are not in the proper shape. Your bodyfat is too high. Are you really 6'10"? You are way undersized for your height too big time.

Sarms may be a good alternative for you, but I need your goals to help you set something up.

What exactly does your diet look like? I'm sure you need help there too

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hello,
I've been training for about 4 years now and I've been getting more and more interested in the use of steroids. I've tried to read up, watch vids and so on to try and get a grip of what I'm getting myself into. One thing that caught my attention was "Winstrol" (only oral and not injection). I know all the side effects and how to "counter" some of them, PCT and such so that I got figured out.
Does anyone have a good cycle for either "Winstrol" and how long it's OK to take. Alot of people have said that you should start out with around 10 mg slowly work yourself up to 50 mg (if 10-40 is not doing the trick). I'm just interested in some peoples cycles and their personal experience with it.
If someone has other steroids (oral) that they would think fit a first timer I'm open for suggestions so I could read up on those.

I know I'm quite young so another question when it's a "good" age to start.

Stats:
Height 6"10
Weight: 195
Body fat: 16%
Years of training: 4
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) -
PCT for each cycle -
Goals: Increase size and strength
Supplements (if any) Whey 80 and EAA

6'10" huh. very funny troll. aint nobody 195 at that height. that's absurd.

so if these stats are real. you are NOT ready for steroids. youre too young and too underweight

Wow dude. If you're 6'10, 195 at 16%bf, what you need to do is learn proper nutrition and training. You shouldnt be anywhere near aas. 22 is also young to jump on. You want to wait until youre at minimum 25 so your hpta and endocrine systems can finish developing. But seriously man... put some time and effort into building your foundation through proper training and nutrition. Thats all you need at this time.

If I was 6'10" ID be playing pro ball at least in Europe making bank

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Please answer the questions I posted if you'd like help here

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

im thinking that is a typo and he is 6'1" but who knows.. if not, well, i agree with everyone else, that this is one of the worst trolling attempts i have ever seen....

Top Bottom