napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Steroid cycle advice please?

blackkons

Hello Dylan, I am a fan and a subscriber to your youtube channels and really learned a lot from you so thank you so much for these videos.

I do have questions I'd like you to advice me with if you may.

First of all I am 22 years old and my height is 174cm. I started working out a year ago but hardly gained anything significant, my weight was 50kg and only reached 53kg in almost less than a year. After that I traveled abroad and didn't have time to eat properly or workout and I came back after 3 months and my weight was 48kg and I was upset about it. I watched many of your videos to start a steroid cycle safely. I started on the 11th of July 2016 with my weight at 48kg using dbol 10mg a day for the first week then worked my way up to 30mg a day on the last week ( for 4.5 weeks) with testosterone of course but once a week then rested from that for 5 days and started Anapolon 50mg a day for 60 days with testosterone also once a week.

I reached 64kg on 22nd of November 2016 and I'm so happy with the gains and the physique and strength that I have now but wanna continue safely.

My question is what steroids can I use next to continue my cycle and the recommended safe dosage I should consider to keep me going and keep gaining muscle mass.

My end goal is 85kg and it doesn't matter if it comes slow as long as I do it the safest way and keep most gains.

Your fan from United Arab Emirates

Bro you're way too underweight and young for gear. Gains should come pretty easily at your age with even sub-par training and diet.

Last edited:
First of all I am 22 years old

but wanna continue safely.

My end goal is 85kg and it doesn't matter if it comes slow as long as I do it the safest way and keep most gains.
Unfortunately at your age, weight, lack of training, and no dedicated diet program...
THERE IS NO SAFE WAY FOR YOU TO USE STEROIDS
You need to train and have a dialed in diet FOR YEARS before steroids could be used safely

Last edited:
bro, you are completely out of control... you ran steroids WAY too young and WAY undersized... you gained weight that fast because you were gaining what you should have had already... you are going to pay a heavy price for both of these mistakes... The issue: The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, which usually culminates between the ages of 17-22 and may only even come to an end at the age of 25 or so - is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

i dont advise steroid use to anyone your age... sarms, absolutely but steroids, not a chance... your going to ve very very srorry with what you have done... do you even have a clue about pct and if so, what does your consist of?

Hey bro, I know this is a bit of tough love but it's the absolute truth. You are too young and far too undersized to even consider steroids. You obviouosly have some huge holes in your diet that need fixed first. Steroids are not going to be an option for you for quite some time.

There are other alternatives available to you like sarms which can help you add muscle mass and give steroid like results. However, first you need to learn how to grow naturally, and I think the root of your problems is coming from your diet and/or your training.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

No AAS for you bossman....gotta get on a strict diet & training plan and pay some dues.

Listen to these guys here bud. Theres no reason for us to mislead you. You need to focus on the foundations first meaning training and nutrition. You need to fully understand how your body responds to different approaches in order to manipulate your body composition. These are things that take time. Don't be in a rush man. Clearly, there are spots that need focus so put the work in and learn.

Top Bottom