napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Stack - LOOKING FOR GUIDANCE.

Tyler Durden

Hi,

First stack question - Test only cycle w/ a few SARMS and a 'platinum' style PCT, been lifting for since 15 and played college football and was a dual athlete in weightlifting.. Been tested my whole life in sport so now that I'm done I want to see where I can take my performance, weightlifting, etc.. I figured a first cycle like this would be nothing to harsh and would give me a good base of where I can take it. I'm 6"0 215-220 right now, no clue where my BF would be but I'm nowhere near overweight, abs visual, still fairly strong. Anyway, just wanted to get an opinion before I dive in, any guidance and criticism is welcomed, I'm here to learn.

You know the rule,
Tyler Durden.

absolutely bro... how old are you and do you have a pic maybe so i can check your body fat for you... also, what are your goals from the cycle so i know what sarms to include for you

Thanks for the quick reply dude, I'm around 18.4% body fat rn (did an egg BF % thing through a physio clinic about a month ago, found the report) I had a full knee reconstruction surgery just over a year and a half ago and did a big bulk to get my gains back and rehab .. So the goal I'm looking for this cycle would be doing this to compliment a cut to keep gains on performance, I'm back squatting 425, CJ 330 snatching 275 (lbs) I wanna keep my lifts but I want to get an aggressive cut before maintaining.

yeah bro, you cant use steroids yet.. you need to be in the 12-13 range... honestly 15 is too high... you may want to do a sarms stack first to help get you where you need to be but i cant and would never advise steroid use at that body fat... did you want me to set you up a sarms stack?

Top Bottom