napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS cycle

Duck

Hi Dylan,

First of all your video's are awesome, very helpful.

I just want to run my first SARMS cycle by you, but first my quick back round.

I'm a 31yr old, male, from Australia, 5'10 180lbs at the moment BF @ 12% after a cut I can get 8% (naturally), I have been weights training for 15 years, I have always played sports Football, baseball, MMA, cross-fit but now my only sport and fitness focus is bodybuilding, less injurys or at least I'm in control of those potentail injurys enquring, not that I have had any at all just a few minor strains. From the start I have been adding supplaments slowy, protein, creatine, BCAAs etc until I hit 29 when I did my first cycle of pro-hormones (M-stein). I did one bottle and ran a PCT of Novadex this took 8 weeks to complete (6on, 2pct), I gave my body a 6 week break after the PCT doing the secound cycle and repeating the proccess twice, for a total of 3 cycles. I haven't ran any cycles since, so roughly a years break now.

I found that the M-stein, from what I have researched, acts like Dinabol once in the body, which yes it would seem that way not that I have taken D-bol myself. I had alot of water retention which was about 15lbs (7kgs) which went away after I stop taking the M-stein. Which is why I think my body may be estrogen sensitive.. maybe.. Which is why I have concersn on what SARMS to take. Why do I want to take them? I believe I have reached my genetic celling, my gains are very slow now, even with different training styles I can only put on body-fat or reduce body-fat with very little to now muscle gains by size measurment with a tap measure. I have tried every diet from Paleo to the RP Strength templates as well.

SARMS cycle/stack that I am looking at doing:

On cycle = 3 x LGD-4033 (30ml bottle, 10mg=1ml) & 3 x MK677 (30ml bottle, 25mg=1ml) plus a calorie surplus for 12 weeks
Then,
1 x MK2866 (30ml bottle, 30mg=1ml) & 1 x GW-501516 (30ml bottle, 20mg=1ml)
after seeing how the body reacts to this, then on to,
1 x RAD-140 (30ml bottle, 15mg=1ml) and maybe a bottle of S4, with a another PCT cycle.

What do you think?
What would you change or add/subtract?
What are my dosages per day?
Best time to take these? (pre-traing or post, before bed apon waking up in the morning)

My goal is to add 10-15lbs of lean muscle over the next 12 months. 190-200lbs @ 10% bf would be the dream.

Best Regards,
Duck

Hi Dylan,

First of all your video's are awesome, very helpful.

I just want to run my first SARMS cycle by you, but first my quick back round.

I'm a 31yr old, male, from Australia, 5'10 180lbs at the moment BF @ 12% after a cut I can get 8% (naturally), I have been weights training for 15 years, I have always played sports Football, baseball, MMA, cross-fit but now my only sport and fitness focus is bodybuilding, less injurys or at least I'm in control of those potentail injurys enquring, not that I have had any at all just a few minor strains. From the start I have been adding supplaments slowy, protein, creatine, BCAAs etc until I hit 29 when I did my first cycle of pro-hormones (M-stein). I did one bottle and ran a PCT of Novadex this took 8 weeks to complete (6on, 2pct), I gave my body a 6 week break after the PCT doing the secound cycle and repeating the proccess twice, for a total of 3 cycles. I haven't ran any cycles since, so roughly a years break now.

I found that the M-stein, from what I have researched, acts like Dinabol once in the body, which yes it would seem that way not that I have taken D-bol myself. I had alot of water retention which was about 15lbs (7kgs) which went away after I stop taking the M-stein. Which is why I think my body may be estrogen sensitive.. maybe.. Which is why I have concersn on what SARMS to take. Why do I want to take them? I believe I have reached my genetic celling, my gains are very slow now, even with different training styles I can only put on body-fat or reduce body-fat with very little to now muscle gains by size measurment with a tap measure. I have tried every diet from Paleo to the RP Strength templates as well.

SARMS cycle/stack that I am looking at doing:

On cycle = 3 x LGD-4033 (30ml bottle, 10mg=1ml) & 3 x MK677 (30ml bottle, 25mg=1ml) plus a calorie surplus for 12 weeks
Then,
1 x MK2866 (30ml bottle, 30mg=1ml) & 1 x GW-501516 (30ml bottle, 20mg=1ml)
after seeing how the body reacts to this, then on to,
1 x RAD-140 (30ml bottle, 15mg=1ml) and maybe a bottle of S4, with a another PCT cycle.

What do you think?
What would you change or add/subtract?
What are my dosages per day?
Best time to take these? (pre-traing or post, before bed apon waking up in the morning)

My goal is to add 10-15lbs of lean muscle over the next 12 months. 190-200lbs @ 10% bf would be the dream.

Best Regards,
Duck
keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find… where are you getting your sarms?

I was looking at getting the SARMS from this place: ozgainssarms.com.au/ These guys are Australian based, i'm not sure that SARMS from the USA would make it through our customs/boarder control is very strick, they wont even allow supplements in unless you have an permit/import licence.. Have you know your Australian customers receving their products? My other option would be: peptideclinics.com.au/ but its mostly injectables and they have peptides not SARMS.

I was looking at getting the SARMS from this place: ozgainssarms.com.au/ These guys are Australian based, i'm not sure that SARMS from the USA would make it through our customs/boarder control is very strick, they wont even allow supplements in unless you have an permit/import licence.. Have you know your Australian customers receving their products? My other option would be: peptideclinics.com.au/ but its mostly injectables and they have peptides not SARMS.
sarmsx ships to Australia on a daily basis bro... there are no problems there.. you can ask around the forum.. everyone always gets their orders... you can email sarmsx if you have ANY concerns too bro... [email protected] and tell them i sent you

Top Bottom