napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMs cycle - would like some experienced eyes

ajones529

Hi - brand new here. I had originally been looking to map out an AAS cycle but after some thought decided I'd try out a SARM cycle.

This is what I'm thinking:

10 weeks LGD-4033 @ 5mg/day
possibly experimenting with 7.5-10mg after 4-6 weeks depending on how my body responds.

For PCT:
Clomid 4 Weeks @ 50/25/25/25 mg/day
4 weeks Cardarine GW @ 20mg/day

My Stats:
Height: 5'10 - 178cm
Weight: 170
BF%: 11-13
Years Training: on/off 5 years. Way more on than off.
PED: none
Goals: Strength Training/Muscle Mass
Supplements: Creatine, Whey Protein, Multis

Other Info
I'm getting blood work done (one of those at home kits that you ship out) to measure Test/Cortisol etc levels before starting

Thanks in advance,

AJ

Unless your a female run LGD 10mg . You will get far better results with it and I suggest run it a full 12 weeks but you can run 10 if you want but IMO 12 is optimal . PCT looks good you have done some research. You could add Dylan's POST CT weeks 9-12 if you wish , I did but up to you. If your training and diet is good you should see some decent progress with this just make sure your sorce is legit and I always do and recommend bloodwork pre-mid and post cycle.

Unless your a female run LGD 10mg . You will get far better results with it and I suggest run it a full 12 weeks but you can run 10 if you want but IMO 12 is optimal . PCT looks good you have done some research. You could add Dylan's POST CT weeks 9-12 if you wish , I did but up to you. If your training and diet is good you should see some decent progress with this just make sure your sorce is legit and I always do and recommend bloodwork pre-mid and post cycle.

Okay I’ll purchase enough to cover at least 12 weeks @ 10mg/day and then extend from 10 to 12 weeks depending on how it goes. Thanks!

Top Bottom