napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS cycle for fitness goals

nowai

Height: 6'
Weight: 180
Body fat %: 16
Years of training: 10 years, but was never dedicated to one facet of fitness. Never ran bodybuilding style regime
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): nil
Goals: fitness
Supplements (if any): just high quality h2o
Diet: Tacked years ago, will do so while on cycle to optimize benefits. Advice welcome, will be carb heavy though given aerobic demands so warn me if this poses a problem!

Background, military athlete with a 99% of my focus going towards performance, aesthetics can take a backseat. Order of importance for goals are aerobic and anaerobic performance (runs, sprint, other nonsense that encourages vomiting) > strength (compound lifts) > strength endurance (push/pull/sit-ups)

Tried to go on TRT years ago, Total test came back mid-high 400's. Please keep this in mind when thinking about PCT or my dosing of ostarine. Going on test on my own isn't an option as I do not have access to civilian medical doctors so cannot get bloodwork done.

Cycle I'm looking to use based on Dylan's posts:

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day

pct 13-16

Nolva 40/40/20/20 (advice given by person I access this through, international so US sources are not an option for me)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Advice? Please pick me apart and share criticisms.

Thanks!

not much to pick apart here other than i would definitely add s4 and dga post ct here... other than that, its righ ton..

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Agreed with Dylan on adding S4 to make the triple stack, and then of course Post CT to run right into pct. that will be a great cycle for you

Top Bottom